Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2011, 10:40 PM   #1
REV-X

REV-X has like no rep wtf poor bastard
Default REV-X Weekly Auto Meets (Fredericksburg, VA)

REV-X is kicking back off starting Saturday April 30th, 2011 at our new time 8:00PM and runs to 12:00AM

Address:
11120 Gordon Road
Fredericksburg, VA 22407

REV-X is held at the Salem Fields Community Church Parking Lots. This is private property; and with over 550 available parking spots, we definitely have room to grow. REV-X last year averaged about 175 cars every weekend and had a peak attendance of 363 one night. We are currently the most successful weekly meet in Virginia.

The Church Meet
We have become known as "The Church Meet." This is because REV-X is held at a church parking lot. But also, Salem Fields Community Church owns and operates REV-X. They are the equivalent of a corporate sponsor, they pay for EVERYTHING and they put a lot of money into REV-X. And yes, I am a pastor. HOWEVER, you are NOT required or obligated to attend/go to/volunteer at (etc.) this church in any way. We don't bash you with scripture or try to convert you. Those who know me know my circle of friends; those who don't are usually surprised by it. I don't care if you are an atheist, homosexual, hate God, whatever. If you have questions about religion or faith, just ask me. And that is as far as I will talk about religion.

I just wanted to put it out in the open.

A step above the rest
REV-X differs from any other local weekly meet in that we have a corporate sponsor. This has given us some benefits that most other meet allows do not. We have our own indoor full service cafe serving drinks and food. We have indoor bathrooms. We have a pretty stout sound system. And I am writing proposals to vastly improve REV-X. Also we have one vendor/shop that has expressed interest in setting up a booth at REV-X. Salem Fields Community Church has a full time production team, which means if I need help with sound, audio, video, photoshoping, etc. they are available to tackle the job. They are taking on the task of making our new flyers this year.

Also, I take on the responsibility of managing and keeping everyone safe, while still trying to maintain a fun atmosphere. All you have to do is follow the rules and have a good time.

Rules
The rules really are just common sense to ensure this meet continues:
  • This will be a 100% drug/alcohol free event.
  • Keep it slow in the parking lot.
  • No burnouts/donuts
  • No revving your motor or blasting your music.
  • If your car is moving your headlights MUST be on
  • No weapons.
  • No Fighting.

Breaking the rules
We know that people will slip up, so we will in most cases give a warning for people revving or playing loud music, or driving with their lights off. Repeat offenders will be asked to leave.

The only reason we have the headlights rule is because last year there was a near accident that would have been avoided if the moving car had it's headlights on. It's more for your safety than anything.

Speeding through the lots or Burnouts/Donuts will get you kicked out for the weekend, maybe longer.

I am an advocate to the right to bear arms, but Virginia is unique that it is a misdemeanor to have a weapon on church property; these includes knives unless you have written consent from the church or are a LEO. So we had to make it a rule. Punishment? You could be arrested.

Fighting will get you kicked out for season. It's simple, we don't tolerate it; however smack talking about your cars is encouraged.

Equipment violation Tickets
Last year when we started I had hoped to work with local law enforcement. It didn't exactly go the way I wanted it, but we did eventually sit down with the Spotsylvania Sheriff's Department and came to an agreement. The Spotsylvania Sheriff's Department is working with us. We have agreed to deny entry to anyone that the Spotsylvania Sheriff's Department asks us to deny, but they can only do it for two reasons. 1) Street Racing 2) extremely reckless behavior. In return they have agreed not to give tickets for equipment violation for people coming/going to/from REV-X.

REV-X vs. Mid-Atlantic Mega Meets
REV-X and Mid-Atlantic Mega Meets are separate organizations; though we do sometimes advertise their events even if they land on the same day/time as REV-X. We'd like to give people options, plus MAMM has some friggin' cool meets. To help distinguish us from them, we have stopped using the term “Mega Meets” and are pushing for Auto or weekly meets.

Other REV-X Events
Last year we talked about things like free track days and a burnout pit. Those plans were put on hold due to some complications. We are re-investigating those events. Things like this take a lot of planning and must be budgeted far in advance, I really do hope to do at least one track day this year, but it may not happen due to the planning/budgeting requirements.

Slander against REV-X
REV-X and myself has experienced some slander in the recent months. Most of the slander is regarding over bearing rules and penalties and some about us working with the police to get people tickets. None of these are true.

To make this simpler, if you have a question about the direction of REV-X or rules or penalties just ask, I'll answer them the best I can.

I started REV-X to give the community a positive outlet to express their enthusiasm in cars, bikes or trucks. I did not start REV-X to have the community serve me. Organizing a car meet is a lot of work, I enjoy serving my community, in the same way I enjoyed serving my country. I'll admit that REV-X is still a work in process, but I am keeping fluid and flexible allowing change as I get input from the people that attend.

REV-X Communication/Facebook
Due to the overwhelming number of forums we are advertising on it will be impractical to respond to every question on every forum. The best source of communication with us is to use our facebook page. Like our facebook page at:
REV-X | Facebook

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

I am not a bot. I know this isn't your typical forum for a car meet, but a search for a car forum lead me here, so I figured "Hey, why not?"

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

REV-X teams up with SpecOne.Va

Last year SpecOne.Va brought you another impressive meet at Dicks Sporting Goods located in Woodbridge, VA. Dicks Sporting Goods would eventually put up "No Loitering" signs which stopped the meets at this location. This year Spec One and REV-X has decided to start working together to keep a strong meet going. With over 550 parking spots, we will be able to hold this a meet at our spot and still have plenty of room to grow. Special thanks to starbux for making this possible.

If both meets can keep up their average attendance from previous years we would have 500 cars weekly.
REV-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:42 PM   #2
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

brool story co.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:46 PM   #3
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Orly!

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

I vote Cao take
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 10:48 PM   #4
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Jesus Christ.....
Old 04-24-2011, 10:50 PM   #5
Manbearpig

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Crash that bitch corndick
Old 04-24-2011, 10:52 PM   #6
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Been done.... multiple times. The last time involved me almost going to jail and 2 of my friends getting 11 tickets while their cars were PARKED at the 7-11 across the street. Both of them got exhaust tickets.... factory exhaust mind you, and the cars weren't running.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:58 PM   #7
Manbearpig

Old 04-24-2011, 11:00 PM   #8
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

That shit wasn't cool man. I was arguing my ass off with the cop. He was like, I'm gonna arrest you. I was like, "You're gonna have to borrow an extra pair of cuffs... I'm a big boy."

Although, I will add, nothing personal against the dude that runs this, because he's telling the truth... it's not like a "Praise Jeebus" thing at all. And the little snack bar thing inside the church has some BANGIN chocolate milkshakes.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:03 PM   #9
Andrew
ಠ_ಠ

Dogfight Champion Starship Shooter Champion Soap Bubble Champion Spanish 21 Champion Spank The Gimp Champion
Spank The Monkey Champion Sloyd Champion Snake 3D Champion Soccer Shootout Champion Spank The Booty Champion
SpongeBobs Bumper Subs Champion Weetabix Games:Cycling Champion Weetabix Games:Swimming Champion Tube Race Champion Surfs Up Champion
Whack-A-Frittah Champion Wak The Sak Champion Ya-Dancer !! Champion Star Wars 2 Champion TennisGuru Champion
Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(
Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(Andrew is jealous cuz Mike don't haz dreams about him :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by REV-X View Post
Rules
The rules really are just common sense to ensure this meet continues:

* This will be a 100% drug/alcohol free event.
* Keep it slow in the parking lot.
* No burnouts/donuts
* No revving your motor or blasting your music.
* If your car is moving your headlights MUST be on
* No weapons.
* No Fighting.
I lost it.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:40 PM   #10
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

looks like a homo gathering of slow ugly cars
black06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 12:07 AM   #11
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by black06 View Post
looks like a homo gathering of slow ugly cars
Depends on the weekend. 80% of the time, yes. The other 20% the big dogs come out to play.
Old 04-25-2011, 12:46 AM   #12
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

corndick did you tell him to post here? lol

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 03:13 AM   #13
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

I would rather slam my dick in a sliding glass door, k? thx.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:50 AM   #14
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkidkustomz View Post
Depends on the weekend. 80% of the time, yes. The other 20% the big dogs come out to play.
just like any other track gathering....you have to wait 12 hours for all the shitbox cars to run before the fast cars actually make a pass. By that time the track is covered with coolant and oil from all the junk making passes earlier.
black06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 05:38 AM   #15
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post

corndick did you tell him to post here? lol
Don't you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by black06 View Post
just like any other track gathering....you have to wait 12 hours for all the shitbox cars to run before the fast cars actually make a pass. By that time the track is covered with coolant and oil from all the junk making passes earlier.
That's the worst part... it's not a track gathering. Just a meet. It's something to do if you're bored, but that's about it. I may have to go make a video for you guys.
Old 04-25-2011, 05:43 AM   #16
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

So I cant get drunk as fuck?

FTS
Old 04-25-2011, 06:58 AM   #17
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

If you roll with me you can.... I'm like an ALCOHOLIC NINJA!
Old 04-25-2011, 07:17 AM   #18
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Old 04-25-2011, 09:52 AM   #19
Manbearpig

Im down
Old 04-25-2011, 02:28 PM   #20
linden

linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.
linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.linden is so cold, he'll kick a man when hes down.

Jesus drank wine so would he not be allowed at your church event
Old 04-25-2011, 04:33 PM   #21
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 07:21 PM   #22
Manbearpig

Old 05-01-2011, 02:45 PM   #23
REV-X

REV-X has like no rep wtf poor bastard

Wow, this was an active forum, I need to turn email notification on.

1) Nobody asked me to come here. I just did a TOOOON of research.
2) If people didn't get stupid, I wouldn't care if you drank. But it never fails. Even when we say don't bring alcohol. People get drunk as FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUn and act stupid. But besides that it was the Church's rule and I didn't see it to be something that would be a problem... You have to admit it was better than Taco Bell with the cops kicking you out every few hours.

3) For the three that got tickets (totaling 11 tickets). I went to court with them and I told them to call me up as a witness and none of them did, so I couldn't help get the tickets excused. You have to at least give me credit for showing up in court. I was ready to go to battle for everyone. And that event convinced the church to sit down with the county and discuss what/who we are.
REV-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 04:17 PM   #24
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

yeap any meet here gets overrun by fgts in their trucks. no beer needed. theyre just born retarted

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:10 PM   #25
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU