Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 05:53 AM   #189826
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

So it looks like I would probably fit a Dyna Wide Glide, aka FXDWG
http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US...are-bikes.html

94 inch length vs. the sporty's 88.6

34* steering rake vs. sporty's 30*

bigger motor and an added 100lbs

Last edited by black06; 04-13-2011 at 06:37 AM.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:58 PM   #189827
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. fell asleep watching deadliest catch last night o.O

Jested at gmf$ shenanigans

gary, hope it works out for ya. that escape is niiiiiiiiice

Old 04-13-2011, 01:09 PM   #189828
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Mornin gents. Half asleep still

Thanks Chris. I think it will but I'm just having a hard time letting go of

God I'm pathetic
Old 04-13-2011, 01:32 PM   #189829
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

You'll like the escape. It's a great DD and gets probably twice the mileage the grey beast did.

Old 04-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #189830
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by black06 View Post
So it looks like I would probably fit a Dyna Wide Glide, aka FXDWG
http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US...are-bikes.html

94 inch length vs. the sporty's 88.6

34* steering rake vs. sporty's 30*

bigger motor and an added 100lbs

[IMG]http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Media/images/Apps/2010_Motorcycles/wallpapers/pnw_dyfxdwg_def_dom_c01f_w10_en_US_w1024.jpg[IMG]

basically, what I have.. except mines a 1999.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Video page
Full screen

It's a Smashing Pumpkins kind of morning

Last edited by JayBo; 04-13-2011 at 01:51 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:52 PM   #189831
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post

You'll like the escape. It's a great DD and gets probably twice the mileage the grey beast did.
Yeah, I know. Trucks/vehicles have always been my thing and going from that I put a lot of time and effort into tinkering then to this where it will hardly get anything except for some Tint just feels weird.

Escape Specs:
Quote:
# Fuel tank capacity: 16.5 gal.
# Range in miles (cty/hwy): 330.0/429.0 mi.
# EPA mileage est. (cty/hwy): 20/26 mpg
it Def beats the truck. I Barely get 300 mi. out of a 20 gal tank now
Old 04-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #189832
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Im considering buying me a little yota box or something to conserve fuel
Old 04-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #189833
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Wonder how mash i get lol. Never meaasured.

Need to start le car fund. Haz to pay tv first
Old 04-13-2011, 02:04 PM   #189834
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

jayson, get a late 80s-early 90s mazda b2200 like garrett and i did. beast mpg and still have truck usefulness

Old 04-13-2011, 02:17 PM   #189835
.GARY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
Im considering buying me a little yota box or something to conserve fuel
Cant hurt
As much as I DNW to do this its just the smart choice with everything that is going to be happening in the next several months. A much lower payment and a MUCH MUCH lower fuel bill will go a long way to helping me out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
Wonder how mash i get lol. Never meaasured.

Need to start le car fund. Haz to pay tv first
:datflatscreen:

Quote:
jayson, get a late 80s-early 90s mazda b2200 like garrett and i did. beast mpg and still have truck usefulness
I have not seen hardly anything like that here in good condition. Those that are they want an arm and a leg for. I dont know what it is but people beat the snot outta vehicles here
Old 04-13-2011, 02:17 PM   #189836
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Quote:
They're freaking hard to find man! I guess ppl got smart and have started driving them again.

BTW, those who know about golf clubs, whatcha think bout dis?

http://columbusga.craigslist.org/spo/2322135376.html
Old 04-13-2011, 02:22 PM   #189837
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Yea tis a bamf tv
Old 04-13-2011, 02:25 PM   #189838
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

Chris...

http://macon.craigslist.org/cto/2300128568.html

Old 04-13-2011, 02:28 PM   #189839
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
They're freaking hard to find man! I guess ppl got smart and have started driving them again.

BTW, those who know about golf clubs, whatcha think bout dis?

http://columbusga.craigslist.org/spo/2322135376.html
5 degrees of loft on that driver?!

No way lol. I've heard of those Nike irons, so they're probably fine. Longer clubs sound like knockoffs though. Nothing wrong with that, (hell mine aren't uber nice) but a driver with 5 degrees of loft is ridiculous. No way anyone can hit that decently. Even TW plays with a 12 degree driver now.

Old 04-13-2011, 02:29 PM   #189840
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .GARY. View Post
Too bad GM doesn't make anything that looks like this and is this nice in this size
Well, at least it's not a Honda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
rofl, evidently someone got mad at my introduction thread on shad's forum and deleted it today, i thought that website was supposed to be DIFFERENT than GMFS?

o rly...
Same users, same problems...bound to be some of the same solutions.

Quote:
Same with Rangers. The market has changed since this time last year.
Old 04-13-2011, 02:31 PM   #189841
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

This just in, i left keys in me truck

They on the fucking ignition right nao with teh doors locked

Called me mom and told her. Will call her later to bring me teh spare. Good thing i haz one.

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

This just in, i left keys in me truck

They on the fucking ignition right nao with teh doors locked

Called me mom and told her. Will call her later to bring me teh spare. Good thing i haz one.
Old 04-13-2011, 02:33 PM   #189842
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

way go to numbnuts!!
Old 04-13-2011, 02:33 PM   #189843
.GARY.

Does $375 for painted/power/signal Tows that have a cracked bubble mirror and repspliced to factory plugs sound fair?
Old 04-13-2011, 02:35 PM   #189844
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

That's why I always have 2 sets of keys on me at all times. Plus I always leave running and locked when I go into a gas station or stop for fuel.

Old 04-13-2011, 02:36 PM   #189845
.GARY.

I really should bring in some slippers for here at le office. I hardly leave and when I get up from my desk its just to go to the kitchen/print room or to put papers on the boss office. Comfy feets > stuffy shoed feets
Old 04-13-2011, 02:37 PM   #189846
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

At our old offices I kept my crocs under the desk for that reason

Old 04-13-2011, 02:39 PM   #189847
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
way go to numbnuts!!

Glad i parked in garage and in corner spot so cant really see lol. Hope mom can make it during my hour break

Quote:
Originally Posted by .GARY. View Post
[IMGhttp://www.codeodor.com/images/homer_doh.png[/IMG]

Does $375 for painted/power/signal Tows that have a cracked bubble mirror and repspliced to factory plugs sound fair?

How much they go for? Cuz that sounds fkn expensive

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------

Shpuld keep spare in me wallet nao
Old 04-13-2011, 02:40 PM   #189848
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

barefooted > all
Old 04-13-2011, 02:41 PM   #189849
.GARY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post

Glad i parked in garage and in corner spot so cant really see lol. Hope mom can make it during my hour break

How much they go for? Cuz that sounds fkn expensive
They are also GM OEM goodyness. Mirrors barely shake at 80mph unlike the knockoff KoolVue ones that are cheap. The paint/labor to get them matched is almost what I am asking alone.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

Quote:
barefooted > all
I love being barefoot, however my doctor severly frowns up on it with me being Diabetic
Old 04-13-2011, 02:41 PM   #189850
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

im sore as shit today.

lifted for the first time since leaving for vegas last night. My shoulder is killing me. I have a pinched nerve in my right shoulder that hurts at times. Right now is one of those times.