Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-06-2011, 07:12 PM   #926
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I have never had one do that. Usually when mine refuse to boot, I have to remove and re-seat the RAM.
That is a shitty design.. I mean srsly.

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

I'm trying to decide how to deploy a printer to every teacher workstation... without having to individually go to each machine to install it.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:21 PM   #927
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Well this other machine is the same model and doing the same thing. I mentioned it earlier in a meeting with le techs and they said they've had a few gateways that they eventually assumed had dead mobos and tossed them. They didn't try replacing the battery. POS Gateways.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 08:21 PM   #928
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

If you come up with a decent way to do it without third party software, please let me know. I've never had any success with GPO printer deployment and never bothered with command line in a script.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:52 PM   #929
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Shit. i can't do it VIA gpo bc my server is not 2003 R2..
Old 10-06-2011, 08:53 PM   #930
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I've said it before and I'll say it again and probably many more times during my life:

FUCK. PRINTERS.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:53 PM   #931
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

You sir, are correct.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

Who needs to print anything now days. Fuck paper.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:58 PM   #932
stonehenge

Tell school you are going green and have recycled all printers.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:10 PM   #933
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:31 PM   #934
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

This GPO crap is making me le mad

I can run the bat file on the workstation and it does exactly as it is supposed to.
Also, the folder-redirection is still not working.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #935
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Speaking of crap making us le mad, how about this: I want to create a domain account that has local administrator privileges on all regular domain computers but does not have any domain administrator privileges. How the hell do I do that?
Old 10-11-2011, 09:54 PM   #936
stonehenge

FIDIL every tech can haz log into servers
Old 10-12-2011, 01:44 AM   #937
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

has no idea what the fuck happened to my internet

basically it's name/password changed back to cisco5352 or whatever and i have no idea how to change the password back to what we had it as

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

i hit the reset button on the back of my wireless router so that might of fucked some shit up

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 AM ----------

talkin with cisco gai right now
Old 10-12-2011, 04:29 AM   #938
stonehenge

pinche ape

should be able to go to the web interface and change all your settings back
Old 10-12-2011, 04:49 AM   #939
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

i should just format the hard drive
Old 10-12-2011, 04:49 AM   #940
stonehenge

if that was a srs idea then plz go
Old 10-12-2011, 04:52 AM   #941
apedestrian

Old 10-12-2011, 03:03 PM   #942
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I don't know WTF I'm doing with MS SQL server and creating a database and shit. I installed SQL server, created the appropriate DSN, and am trying to install vCenter but it tells me that the DSN is associated with the "master" database and I need to use a different database. I see how to adjust the DSN, but how do I create a databse?
Old 10-12-2011, 03:09 PM   #943
stonehenge

i don't know shit about databases
Old 10-12-2011, 03:29 PM   #944
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

...ok, got it figured out.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:02 PM   #945
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK
Why wont this damn GPO fuckin work!@$@$
Old 10-12-2011, 04:20 PM   #946
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Because GPOs are a bitch when they don't work. Have you used verbose logging? I don't remember how and it never seemed to help, but it might be worth a try.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:23 PM   #947
stonehenge

cuz bilg8z
Old 10-12-2011, 04:31 PM   #948
apedestrian

cisco gai told me to un instal cisco connect pero when i go on add and remove programs it's not there. then i tried starting this computer today and it kept restarting at the windows loading screen

Last edited by apedestrian; 10-12-2011 at 04:35 PM.
apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:35 PM   #949
stonehenge

What the hell did you do brah.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:36 PM   #950
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

has not tried any kind of verbose anything