Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-29-2012, 03:29 PM   #1
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Your thoughts on hitting women

What are your thoughts on hitting women?

I've been thinking about this for a while. The ins and outs of it. People are still talking about Chris Brown and Rihanna. I'm not even a fan of Chris Brown but i'm more on his side than hers. She talked a bunch shit and put him in a corner then acted surprised when he hit her.

I know most people make that cliche statement that its never ok to hit women and blah blah blah but I wanna know the REAL opinion of guys that have lived REAL lives.

My personal opinion is that women take advantage of the fact that most guys wont just haul off and hit them.

Example:

Lets say you have a little lap dog and you let him run around your front yard which is fenced in. Every time a person walks by your house the dog goes crazy and barks. If you were to put that dog on the other side of the fence it wouldn't make a sound when people passed by. It wouldn't even look at people the wrong way.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:39 PM   #2
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Bitches best stop burning the roast if they don't want me going upside their head

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:40 PM   #3
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stoopid cez

i'm not talking about hitting bitches for not making you a sammish

or am i?
Old 11-29-2012, 03:51 PM   #4
lowerc

Straw Game Champion
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
lowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTlowerc will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do

lowerc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:51 PM   #5
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I agree with never hitting wimmenz. Also I try not to compare them to dogs

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:53 PM   #6
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I don't want to hit anybody. I won't hit somebody for what they say. I'll pretty much only use violence when necessary to stop violence.

If somebody is physically attacking me with any level of success, I don't care who it is, I'll respond. Could be a child or an elderly woman...expect to take whatever you dish out, and then some, as necessary to put a stop to the attack. I will not sacrifice myself, getting some kind of injury, because of some silly double standard. We're all equal, right? Well then when you attack me, I will defend myself. Gender isn't an issue.

That's if I still have my wits about me...if my mind is all messed up from adrenaline my response could be more severe than necessary. Either way my response is only physical when what has been done to me is physical.

I have no idea what your dog example has to do with it but that dog needs to STFU. I might spray some kind of crazy purple knockout gas and then when the dog is out, slap a muzzle on it.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:53 PM   #7
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Hitting em for whatever?I down for that

Lol funny you made this thread. Friend was living with her sister but moved out to their parents cuz sisters bf punched that broad (full blow, not some weak slap) lol so they moved cuz they think him or someone he knows would go by their house.

As she said, her sister would hit him sometimes and stuff too apparently, not sure if was serious but that IMO let's that dude throw some hands back

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #8
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I agree with never hitting wimmenz. Also I try not to compare them to dogs

dawgs

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post

I have no idea what your dog example has to do with it but that dog needs to STFU. I might spray some kind of crazy purple knockout gas and then when the dog is out, slap a muzzle on it.
wow you dont get it?

Some women push guys too far because they know they have a "fence" to protect them. The fence is the fact that its politically incorrect to hit women.

Got it meow?

perfect example:

Video page
Full screen

you goin' to jail nao!!!

Old 11-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #9
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Poor dude, read he lost his jerb

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-29-2012, 04:03 PM   #10
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

worth it
Old 11-29-2012, 04:15 PM   #11
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

She was just standing there, he got up, walked over, and punched her? Gender doesn't matter, he was in the wrong. Jesty to watch, but still in the wrong.

I have no idea what went on when she was really up close to him, but if she was fucking with his body or the bus while the bus was in motion then she deserved a brick to the head at that time.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:16 PM   #12
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I'd never do it. I've actually gotten in confrontation with random ppl that I have seen do it. I will always take up for the woman in a situation like that.

I've had to beat Jen's brother down a couple times b/c he tried to get to her
Old 11-29-2012, 04:17 PM   #13
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Also, even if she wasn't fucking with him physically or the bus, when she got all up close like that he certainly had every right to shove her away.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:31 PM   #14
Miter Binesdirty
Coolest hair ever.

Miter Binesdirty ain't nothin to fuck witMiter Binesdirty ain't nothin to fuck witMiter Binesdirty ain't nothin to fuck witMiter Binesdirty ain't nothin to fuck witMiter Binesdirty ain't nothin to fuck witMiter Binesdirty ain't nothin to fuck wit

First off, there is a difference between a woman and a bitch. I'd never hit a woman. But I'd knock a bitch out.

Hitting a woman over a dirty house, dinner, spending too much money, for the hell of it, or not sucking you dick.. Whatever the case may be is WRONG. In fact if I ever found out someone treated a woman like that I'd fuck YOU up. That is abuse.

Now if some cunt I don't know gets violent, or puts her hands on me or a friend/family member - I'm hitting you like I would any man I'd ever hit. If you're "man" enough to put your hands on someone then you're "man" enough to get hit back.

In an abusive relationship if a woman hit me even once, I would just simply end the relationship. For some people this is easier said than done but I wouldn't be in a relationship where I'm put in the situation where I might actually think about knocking a bitch out. I would never put my hands on a woman, ever. I think it's for pussies. I have never been in a situation where any of this has happened and I'd avoid hitting a woman at all cost.

My Dad NEVER put his hands on my Mother in any other way other than love. That is my upbringing.

Last edited by Miter Binesdirty; 11-29-2012 at 04:33 PM.
Miter Binesdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:34 PM   #15
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miter Binesdirty View Post
My Dad NEVER put his hands on my Mother in any other way other than love. That is my upbringing.
I first read that as "My Dad NEVER put his hands on my Mother in law in any other way other than love."
Old 11-29-2012, 04:39 PM   #16
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
First off, there is a difference between a woman and a bitch. I'd never hit a woman. But I'd knock a bitch out.
Reminds me of boondocks with a pimp named slick back

"What woman sir, this here's a ho"

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 11-29-2012, 04:39 PM   #17
Miter Binesdirty
Coolest hair ever.

Miter Binesdirty ain't nothin to fuck witMiter Binesdirty ain't nothin to fuck witMiter Binesdirty ain't nothin to fuck witMiter Binesdirty ain't nothin to fuck witMiter Binesdirty ain't nothin to fuck witMiter Binesdirty ain't nothin to fuck wit

Quote:
I first read that as "My Dad NEVER put his hands on my Mother in law in any other way other than love."
Nah if my Dad had his way he'd knock his Mother in law around a time or two.
Miter Binesdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #18
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

Quote:
She was just standing there, he got up, walked over, and punched her? Gender doesn't matter, he was in the wrong. Jesty to watch, but still in the wrong.

I have no idea what went on when she was really up close to him, but if she was fucking with his body or the bus while the bus was in motion then she deserved a brick to the head at that time.
quit bein a bitch

Quote:
Old 11-29-2012, 04:55 PM   #19
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOURKE View Post
quit bein a bitch
How is that bein a bitch?
Old 11-29-2012, 04:58 PM   #20
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

because i said so

ol bish ass cao
Old 11-29-2012, 04:58 PM   #21
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Don't make me stampede you.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:59 PM   #22
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

keep yo pimp hand strong

one of deez hoes step outta line, you check her ass
Old 11-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #23
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Well, I might check out her ass.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:05 PM   #24
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Cao is fan of datass

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #25
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Oh shit, I just got the dog thing.

You're wrong. You put that dog on the outside of the fence it will bark and run after everyone and get run over by a car.

There's a house along my commute with two pits that are outside their fence half the time. One's going to get hit by a car eventually...speed limit 25, with visibility and road width to match, and most people (everybody but me) fly along at 40. Even at 25 I worry that I'll be the one to hit the damn thing, can't see shit until it's too late.