Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2015, 11:33 PM   #1
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Eddehs CCSB build thread

So back in June '12 I picked up an 05....been doing lil things here and there since I got it and figured its time to document most crap Ive done.

05 2wd ccsb, 5.3 LS loaded minus leather and sunroof, with 98k. $9500

At the PO's

Sweet holograms

Once I got done cleaning it some inside

Some maintenance

Some mods

Holograms gone, molding gone and 2" Daystar spacers installed (September '12)

Picked up this guy along with needed goodies (January '13)

Rolled around on the stock 17s and 235s (Yes, 235s and not 245s) for a while but got a sweet deal on some Methods and 285 STTs (February '13)

Wanted a lil more go-fast so I slapped on an I6 TB verter (March '13)

Sold the Methods to Sam and STTs to my cousin....picked up LTZs for CHEAP (March '13)

Got bored with the leveled look, so off to Cody's I went to get 4/6 drop. McG spindles, McG springs, Belltech Flip, McG Helpers (June '13)

More go-fast. CalSpeed Headers and Y (July '13)

Audio build began as well (August '13)
Went with X997 deck, P660C components, SA-12, SAZ-125.4, RF T1500, Knukonceptz wiring, Raam Audio deadner, Deka battery. Yall neers wont get to see my box tho...cuz keeping that to myself and select few.

05 front had to go so I picked this up (September '13)

Front done! Switch up the tires too, 275/40 and 275/50s (October '13)

Some more color matching and new plate (November '13)

Audio needed more juice (November '13)

More go-fast parts since alternator killed some HP

Rebuilt Corvette heads (Jan 14)

Doing work (March 14)
Aboot 7k lbs

Flip kit needed fixing, GR$$N$..aka...Cody...fixed it for me (May 14)

Axle didnt like romping, blew up (June 14)

So I got a Detroit TrueTrac n same 4.10 gears, nice diff cover too

Last edited by 2005_Silverado; 06-29-2015 at 11:49 PM.
2005_Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 12:18 AM   #2
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

1st pic is at the parole officer's

Nice work eddeh

looks sekz

also, dis ain't GMFS...get dat shit outta here
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 12:19 AM   #3
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

(Sept 2014)
So I took all last week off and went to san Francisco Sat-Tue and FINALLY did my 243 swap...took me 2.5 days since I had to wait for my PRs to come in....Did it W-Th and Sat.

Intake off

Valve covers off n whatnot

Many parts

Cylinders looked very good and had plenty of oem crosshatching left

Checker springs on 243s...ended up with 7.3 PRs and got 1.25 turns on the rocker bolt...will order 7.325 tho since I want a lil more preload

CC'd the heads

Started at 100cc..u neers do the math

And of course I had a lil mishap....I had to roll the truck in n out of the garage a bit to be able to work on it and then close the door at night...well it was super late and I was tired...I opened my door to put the truck in N and it rolled back more than I anticipated as soon as I shifted....door was open, fucked up the pillar...TINY chip on my door was all the damage...VERY lucky

I'll say this tho, the tools you use will either make ur life miserable or make this a breeze. I had ARP head bolts and ARP thread cleaners....def recommend both. Made install and clean up so easy. The Lingenfelter valve spring compressor also made swapping springs actually enjoyable.

Only thing other than the top end that had to come off was the Alternator and alternator bracket was just broken loose. I used the NNBS crossover tube and NNBS valve covers since the gaskets were better on those...bolted up fine. Was able to torque all the bolts real easy since I have a bunch of different size extensions and bolts are only 75ft lbs...tender lil Cody should be able to torque them down, no problemo.

And obligatory idle vids...notice the quiet engine...no sowing machine sound

Video page
Full screen

Video page
Full screen

(Oct 2014)
So the other day I got me a set of these

Fab'd valve covers w/o PCV provisions. Got them in the mail last night and test fitted today.

As most mods go, you gotta mod something else to make them work. These are "universal" covers so I was expecting a lil modding.

First off, I took the coils off the oem VC and just threw them on top of the corresponding cover and got this

Not all the holes line up to the studs on the VC...nothing a drill bit cant handle tho

I just elongated the holes on the bracket, some more than others but both brackets needed modding.

The driver side is a VERY tight squeeze because of the main harness but it fits fine...clears the alt bracket and plenty of room against the firewall. My aftermarket wires are long enough to accommodate the taller cover too.

Passenger side tho...this one is a lil different

The dip stick tube is a lil in the way, so I had to bend it towards the AC thingie....the bracket bolted to the head still touches the cover a lil but not a lot. The coil closest to the firewall is literally up against the firewall padding. Im able to get the plug on and off no problem but that fucker is tight. No way these would work on an LS car.

So now that leaves me with the PCV system...The driver side sucks in clean and and the passenger side spits out the dirty air and it gets sucked back into the intake. (Will be adding a catch can later)

Since these covers have no PCV provisions, I gotta get creative. RIght now the plan is to drill and tap the solid aluminum oil cap. I'll have a barbed fitting to hook up the hose from the intake tube

But then that cap is RIGHT above a rocker

So I gotta figure something out to avoid getting oil splashing on that fitting and having it spit oil out into the intake tube. A simple baffle would fix this.

So that leaves me the dirty side to figure out. My initial plan was to buy some fittings and a baffle and hook that up to the original vacuum line. But each fitting is $12, the baffle another $5 and it wouldn't look as nice and theres no promise that I wouldn't be sucking oil out the valve cover. So I decided to run the LS6 valley cover. It has an integrated PCV valve and would make for a simple and clean install. Can get one from BTR for $88 with gasket. SO for roughly $68 more, I can have an OEM look and know itll work.

Nice how to here http://ls1howto.com/index.php?article=18

All n all Ill be like $200 into this mod. Might not be worth any hp/mpg gains but I like it.

Next up will be Hydroboost and then oil catch can.

(Nov 14)
Did some weight reduction

(Dec 14)
FINALLY got my VCs and CC installed

Did a couple things tonight....wired up half of my engine bay lights and half way installed my engine oil cooler...rubber hose I had was too thin

Baby Derale cooler

Engine bay lights

Had to trim the NNBS cover because the new VCs are taller...no biggie

Was faily simple install for the lights...I tapped into the cig fuse in the panel, just slid an add-a-circuit in there with a 3A fuse iirc...smallest I could find. I'll be doing the cob DRLs sometime this month, but I like the way this looks, not too bright but lights it up good with a waterproof switch.

Last edited by 2005_Silverado; 06-30-2015 at 10:23 PM.
Old 06-30-2015, 02:22 AM   #4
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Man I wish I was still into modding my truck

fuk I want LTZs so bad
Old 06-30-2015, 02:54 AM   #5
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

put dat ipad in teh dash bruh

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 04:39 AM   #6
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 04:46 AM   #7
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

blaek got ipad. wishes he was still into modding. should mod ipad in dash. bang

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

eeddah u ever fixed wat was up with ur bassmeter thing

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-30-2015, 06:02 AM   #8
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

The voltmeter....yeah. was bunk grounds and one of the "big3" wires that was bypassing a sensor. Fixed that bishop tho....we good now. More pics n info tomorrow.
Old 06-30-2015, 06:07 AM   #9
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-30-2015, 12:02 PM   #10
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
put dat ipad in teh dash bruh

I might have to give it back if I get this new job
Old 06-30-2015, 03:50 PM   #11
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

(Dec 14)

got to give billy credit for the bamf antenna. 1 of 1 made

Catch can finna catch

Added an engine oil cooler

can see the lines from the bypass...torqued bolts to 106in lbs amd was good to go

Got my valet tune....still does 70mph but takes forever......video was WOT too.

http://youtu.be/fg7WM9Ib-L4

(Feb 15)
Had an oil analysis done

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackStoneLabs
This sample has us concerned about coolant. We look for coolant via potassium and sodium. Silicon sometimes shows up too, and we have all of them here. It's not quite enough potassium and sodium to call coolant for sure. Silicon could be abrasive dirt getting past the air filter or a harmless sealer if any work was done recently. Sodium could be residual additive, but Amsoil doesn't use it. If you've always run Amsoil this probably is a trace of coolant. The TBN is fine at 2.5. Wear is still low, but run just 5,000 miles on the next oil to monitor.
IDK how I feel about this

Did have heads done recently (Within 7k of this oil change). He doesn't seem too concerned about the amounts either, but I'll send him a sample in 5k miles...my coolant isn't low at all and Im not losing any either

dat unit ID

"Bass knob"

Video page
Full screen

And a toggle for idk wat

(Aprl 15)
so ive been buying parts here n there to make me a bracket to mount my air chuck and switch. will bolt angle iron to xmemer, some square tube, then angle iron to bolt up some diamond plate. Air chuck will be activated with a switch that will open and close the air valve. Ive seen too many air chucks leak...dnw it plumbed directly to the tank, hence the e-valve. All this will be hidden behind the lic plate which will flip up with simple hinges. Plate is done, just gotta start cutting some metal

So I been wanting to do this for a while....this is what its gonna look like until the alum gets welded

Plate on simple hinges

Flip that bish up and dis is what youll get

Put some LEDs under there that will be wired into the same switch that I'll use to open up the air valve

So if I ever need air, I can just get my air hose, flip the plate up, push a switch and hook up my line. Been wanting to do it since I visited my brother in Phx a while back....we went out to eat, came out and truck tire was low, no gas station had a working pump so I had to drive a bit on low af tire to find a working pump Felt so retarded having OBA but no way to access it I'll post a vid once I put the valve in and finish it up.

(May 15)
got tired of the stanky exost smells....got me a pair of these

Magnaflow cats....8" long body, 4" diameter. Might not pass cali smog but that's not what Im after....I need something to kill/reduce the stench.

(June 15)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
So I've been having over charging issues for a few weeks now, DC says the alt is a dummy and just does as its told since it doesn't have a voltage regulator like the 4 pin alts do. XS says their batts are probably good and to check the charging voltage. So I swapped alts and still have the same issue, its not the alts. I bought a new D3400....still have the same problem....volts will climb to 15.2v and stay there, no matter what Problem did go away when I swapped batts but its back again after a few days, which seems to be what happens after the computer relearns and whatnot. After some googling....turns out that the 2 pin alts have a lil blek box on the negative battery cable which controls the alternator output. People have reported the same issue as I had....start at 14.6v and then climbing to 15.2v and staying there

For anyone having this same issue and having a 2 pin alternator, swap the SARVC module. Ive got one coming my way, will post results.
finally fixed....was a bunk amp ground and then it was a loose batt ground. Both grounds been addressed and im back to normal voltage. I now have a spare D3400, spare SARVC module and few feet of 1/0 wire oh well. I also wired in some fans for the amps and Im in the process of adding an SMD TM-1 to my dash. Its already hooked up controlling the fans but its not in its perma spot...more on that later

Cats arent in yet, my mexi shop guy wasnt there, went to my backup shop and idiot there SWORE that the cats arent stainless and that he cant weld non stainless to stainless. I then showed him the stainless Y for the QTP cutout and he argued that that wasnt stainless, but was chrome Just left and will try again with my #1 shop or take it elsewhere. This stench is getting old.

one more thing....the tiny Derale oil cooler i installed.....w/o air flowing, it cools the oil by 10* which is not much while idling in my garage, but should do better once moving...and considering its just one loop about a foot long, it does pretty good. Im gonna measure n see if I can install a longer one. I took temps with this lil guy

BAMF LIL FOKEN LASER GUN

works awesome and display "holds" ur last temp reading.

Last edited by 2005_Silverado; 06-30-2015 at 10:21 PM.
Old 06-30-2015, 04:06 PM   #12
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

da fukk kind of antenna is that?

looks like javelin
Old 06-30-2015, 04:13 PM   #13
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

custom

buddy works for Boeing and has access to machinery n whatnot...fgt made me that per my specs in exchange for some help with his truck.
Old 06-30-2015, 04:14 PM   #14
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

it works?
Old 06-30-2015, 04:19 PM   #15
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

not as an antenna....reception sucks

but ive got XM and my ipod...only radio station i tune in to is doyers baseball AM station.
Old 06-30-2015, 04:39 PM   #16
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

kewl
Old 06-30-2015, 05:11 PM   #17
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

reception getting stabbed off by bamf antenna.

how mash for dat d3400 cv battery been shit.

bamf mods bruh. especially air on the go.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-30-2015, 05:17 PM   #18
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

idk if itll fit
Old 06-30-2015, 05:19 PM   #19
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

no worries. will make fit. dem ghetto mods.

and i jerbless rofl. cant afford yet

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-30-2015, 05:20 PM   #20
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

CV has a fairly large battery area, dem polices like electronics in their cars.
Old 06-30-2015, 05:22 PM   #21
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

kk...then +/- posts would be determining factor
Old 06-30-2015, 05:24 PM   #22
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

orly?

car batteries arent like AA batteries n shit?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 06-30-2015, 05:25 PM   #23
stonehenge

random cv battery pictar:

Old 06-30-2015, 05:33 PM   #24
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

would work then....cheby is same.
Old 06-30-2015, 05:35 PM   #25
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

brb selling oranges on street fo bamf batt. would go nice with eddah shipped amp

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works