Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-09-2013, 02:50 PM   #23576
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yeah the nandroids build up quick
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:51 PM   #23577
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
i get 15% work discount for TMo. For each line I think.
u found out how le signal is in your residence?

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:54 PM   #23578
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

no, don't know anyone that can come to my apartment to test.

in a month or two i might take you up on g2sex offer and get cheapest plan/sim

vzw contracts don't expire until august and october anyway.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:59 PM   #23579
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

just lmk. gimme $20 for it and ill ship it out will serve a better purpose.

you might be able to revert it to the os before ics and might make it run better and less laggy.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-09-2013, 03:03 PM   #23580
stonehenge

dont even care about speed or damaged glass or anything, as long as it can make calls, text, and run a few apps then it should do fine for testing

will let you know
Old 05-09-2013, 03:08 PM   #23581
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

it does all that. comes with tpu case too

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-09-2013, 04:14 PM   #23582
stonehenge

Old 05-09-2013, 04:14 PM   #23583
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

owned by THE cez. thats right niga. that bamf arsonist cez

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-09-2013, 04:30 PM   #23584
stonehenge

has gasoline smell!? AUTHENTIC
Old 05-09-2013, 04:32 PM   #23585
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

legit as fuck

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-09-2013, 04:35 PM   #23586
stonehenge

would make bamf spare if we do move to tmo

at this point the possibility of a meh network is the only thing we aren't sure about. Price, phones, the way tmo does plans, the better discount, etc all make us want to switch.

Plus I saw a list of cities where LTE should go live in the next couple months and Tucson was on the list. idk how legit that list was though
Old 05-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #23587
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

trying out carbon. regular twitter pissed me off

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

carbon be forceclosing on me wtf u piece of shit WORK FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-09-2013, 06:20 PM   #23588
stonehenge

i like falcon pero not free

unless
Old 05-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #23589
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

if carbon does that shit ima stab the fucking creator. i uninstalled and reinstalled

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-09-2013, 06:41 PM   #23590
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Made a killer contact at Sprint during a business meeting.

Started talking about phones, android and rooting. Said if anything happens he's got me covered.

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 07:55 PM   #23591
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Tweeted Sprint and Samsung
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:17 PM   #23592
stonehenge

Why
Old 05-09-2013, 08:26 PM   #23593
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:36 PM   #23594
stonehenge

OIC it's because Sprint is teh suck in MBPs town.

Foo shouldn't have got sprint

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

This be mike when phones are involved:

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

looks kinda fun
Old 05-10-2013, 04:55 AM   #23595
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

So my niece got an Ipad and I got her old Coby Kyros MID7022-4g

This bitch is slow as hell. Has 2.3.3 on it. Didn't come with the android store, so found some apks and put google play and flash player on it.

Can I update it to a newer version? I can't remember if I need to root it or not. I can barely find any info. It says I have to update it from a sdcard
Old 05-10-2013, 06:18 AM   #23596
stonehenge

I have no experience with them at all but this place looks to have ICS and JB roms, they might make it a little nicer:

http://kyros-tablet-zone.team-talk.net/forum

I'm not 100% sure because I didn't feel like registering to view the threads though.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:14 AM   #23597
VmaxEngage

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Finally got CWM and SU on it. Rooted yay! Made some changes and this thing isnt too bad.

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

damn, gotta register on that site. gotta wait for a damn confirm email
Old 05-10-2013, 07:17 AM   #23598
stonehenge

Fgt site

Dfw free tablet even if its sorta meh
Old 05-10-2013, 07:30 AM   #23599
VmaxEngage

Honestly, now that I cleared all the crap off it's not bad.

Best use I can see is surfing Reddit on the pooper

---------- Post added at 02:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 AM ----------

WTF this is set up for a cell phone. Deleted phone, dialer, and telephony apks. Maybe this will increase battery life, now that it's not in cell standby searching for towers
Old 05-10-2013, 07:31 AM   #23600
stonehenge

Wtf