Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 07-19-2011, 09:27 PM   #10576
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

keeping 3G off helps A LOT, but still i know. back in sc it'd last all day no problem. just here the service is so weak in the building and out where i live.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

usually it's like 50ish percent display, and 25% or so cell standby on the battery. the display kills it FAST if i ever use the phone a good bit. battery has been calibrated, etc.

supposedly the display is being undervolted from 3V to 2.6V when the new kernel is released, so that should help some.

right now i don't OC the phone at all since it gets so damn hot as it is with the standard clock settings. I just UV -50 across the board to help a little with the battery. by hot i mean 100-105 degrees batt. temp just browsing fb, tapatalk, etc for a few minutes

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:23 PM   #10577
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

SGSII, the only phone worth an upgrade this year
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:26 PM   #10578
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Chris, do you adjust brightness at all? Mine is almost always on 0-25% because that is plenty indoors (on the dx anyway). The only time I turn it up is when I am in the car or outside for a while.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:58 PM   #10579
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Chris, do you adjust brightness at all? Mine is almost always on 0-25% because that is plenty indoors (on the dx anyway). The only time I turn it up is when I am in the car or outside for a while.

always have it down low at work pero turn it up outside and leave it pretty high otherwise. not like i use it much other than work or bored someplace

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:05 AM   #10580
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
SGSII, the only phone worth an upgrade this year
This.

If I am going to get an upgrade this upcoming year, I will be going after a VZW SGSII or the Bionic/Targa.

Going back to Liberty v2.0.1, I cant deal with shitty battery life. The battery life has a lot to do with shitty signal more than likely anything. We went to lunch today, and made texts/market went crazy on updates got all the way down to like 25% before I made it home today.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 01:55 AM   #10581
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Leave it on auto. We have those damn super efficient flourescent lights with reflectors, so even on on manual setting I have it at 40% to be able to read text on the screen.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 04:10 AM   #10582
MikeH
waffler

Not sure I would even want a Bionic if it was unlocked. Guess it would depend on the screen.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:45 AM   #10583
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 07-20-2011, 11:23 AM   #10584
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Amazon android application of the day: deluxe ultra voice changer.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
race2c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 05:01 PM   #10585
stonehenge

Old 07-20-2011, 05:21 PM   #10586
MikeH
waffler

Yaybo if you are on a MR2 build try this radio

http://rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?...ingerbread-RUU

Its a "leak" but is supposedly the official radio VZW is going to release with GB.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:22 PM   #10587
stonehenge

Old 07-20-2011, 05:43 PM   #10588
MikeH
waffler

flashed any kernels a le X lately, Juan?

Old 07-20-2011, 05:54 PM   #10589
stonehenge

mike plz go

Believe me I wish I had the money to switch phones all the damn time. I love the X but would have had something else by now just because of the bootloader.

At least I get CM7 and probably MIUI pretty soon. Should keep me happy until March.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #10590
MikeH
waffler

I'd still have the X if it wasn't for the bootloader, was solid beast phone. You will have plenty of options by March.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:20 PM   #10591
stonehenge

Yeah if the phone was shit I would have figured out a way to sell it and get something better but the locked BL isn't enough to make me spend money. Especially with 2nd init. Still no kernels and no booting straight to recovery (damn sbfs) but it's all good.

Hopefully I'll be able to afford one when my upgrade comes around. Wife needs one worse than me. Using the D1 still, bish is slow.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:26 PM   #10592
MikeH
waffler

Give her the X

She have insurance? File a claim, bet she gets better phone.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:29 PM   #10593
stonehenge

That is a good point. She has an upgrade but a $50-$89 (depending on who you get when you call insurance) for a D2 or D2G...

BUT if they do have any D1 in stock DNW to be like "o nvm"

She doesn't want the X, she actually uses the keyboard all the time DNW keyboard making my phone fat. She hates the on-screen even on mine.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:35 PM   #10594
MikeH
waffler

She might get a D3, I know they don't have Fascinate replacements and don't think they have replacement X's either.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:48 PM   #10595
stonehenge

The Total Equipment Coverage program provides coverage for enrolled devices that are lost, stolen, damaged including liquid damage, and malfunction after one year from the date of purchase. What you have described is a malfunction that would be covered under the Extended Warranty portion of the Total Equipment Coverage program. Verizon Wireless provides the Extended Warranty program. Please contact Verizon Wireless Technical Support at 1-866-406-5154 and explain that you have an Extended Warranty issue.

was going to do a claim online and just stop before submitting it and it tells me it's covered under extended warranty LOL the purchase date is Nov 09

I shouldn't have put "electrical and software" as the problem. Warranty would replace it anyway, it has a small crack on the screen.

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Well shit, it got all the way to "payment method" without telling me I'd get a different phone, maybe they do have them in stock.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #10596
MikeH
waffler

Call and they will tell you the choices.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #10597
stonehenge

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dro...ml#post1601607

Old 07-20-2011, 06:58 PM   #10598
MikeH
waffler

How the hell do they still have D1s?
Old 07-20-2011, 07:01 PM   #10599
stonehenge

No fuckin clue.

But the deductable is $99. So for $99 she would probably get a refurb D2 if they were out of D1s.

FTS.

For $150 she can get a D3 (she has an upgrade available) and then sell the D1 for $51 and she ends up paying the same and getting a brand new beast.

Would be worth it if Asurion gave her a D3 but they'd have to be out of D1s, D2s, and D2Gs for that to happen I think.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:08 PM   #10600
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

lol im still running apex

too lazy to switch