Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 12-13-2011, 01:57 AM   #13726
Bass

Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Rofl, I'm back on 1.9.9 and I get force closes all the damn time it seems like. :0/ I need to now SBF 602 and find a newer version. Did they yank the newest one due to bugs?

Sent from my DROIDX
Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:02 AM   #13727
Bass

Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.Bass likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Yaybo, did you use sq editor or manager?

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 12-13-2011, 02:41 AM   #13728
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billnewl View Post
as long as its out by march i'm aight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass View Post
Rofl, I'm back on 1.9.9 and I get force closes all the damn time it seems like. :0/ I need to now SBF 602 and find a newer version. Did they yank the newest one due to bugs?

Sent from my DROIDX
1.10.21 is still up and it's stable. 1.10.28 was the last version released and it was pulled because of bugs.

There is 1.11.9 which is the 1.10.21 build with some of the 1.11.9 files thrown on top and some ICS files from another build. Frankenstein style.

I recommend 1.10.21
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:54 AM   #13729
Bass

The one I'm on is froyo though I think and not gingerbread. Will doing Sbf to 602 and then loading the newer rom cause any problems?

Sent from my DROIDX
Old 12-13-2011, 03:12 AM   #13730
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

nope, go for it

I was gonna try the VorteX rom (blur based) but then I looked for decent themes for it...

Old 12-13-2011, 06:54 PM   #13731
Bass

Whelp the rom wouldn't take when I tried to load it and got stuck in a horrible boot loop after letting it sit for thirty minutes and three battery pulls. Got it back onto program and tried to flash 602 to it. It keeps failing. Now its charging up again and I'll try to find a different version to SBF to.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:02 PM   #13732
stonehenge

Next time if you run into the bootloop, boot into recovery (stock is fine) and clear data (factory reset). That will usually fix the loop.

As for the SBF failing, I'm not sure wtf is going on there.

I cleared cache and reflashed the rom (left data alone) and my phone is still acting retarded. I might sbf it today or tonight and then either put 1.10.21 on it again or try CM7. Not sure yet.

It could be my sd card too
Old 12-13-2011, 07:19 PM   #13733
Bass

The phone died and is now charging on a wall charger to try again. The phone now says "code corrupt" so I'll try SBFing again and see where that gets me.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:20 PM   #13734
stonehenge

phones dying during an SBF is not a good thing, i will pray for you

but you might be high right now so you probably wont care
Old 12-13-2011, 07:31 PM   #13735
Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
phones dying during an SBF is not a good thing, i will pray for you

but you might be high right now so you probably wont care

yeah, I told my friend I wouldn't help him do his phone because of the meds I was afraid I'd miss a step and brick his DX, and I go and brick mine.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:32 PM   #13736
stonehenge

well you might not be bricked. Hopefully after a charge you'll be able to sbf it.

Otherwise, maybe time for another replacement
Old 12-13-2011, 07:44 PM   #13737
Bass

Vzw gonna be like "You have a really hard time with charging ports huh?" I always destroy my charging port to get a new one.

And had to bust the battery terminal too when liberty cooked my first phone. lol I felt like a murder, I broke the battery terminal and was like "i dunno, it won't work!" guy plugged it into a USB and it turned on to the spinning eagle of liberty. I was like "What have I done!?!" It was like the person I murdered had came back as a zombie to point out his killer. As the guy walked away to get something I pulled my knife out and destroyed the charging port and then plugged it back in. LMAO
Old 12-13-2011, 08:07 PM   #13738
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:28 PM   #13739
stonehenge

Old 12-13-2011, 08:51 PM   #13740
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

What's all this crap about there being multiple types of Galaxy Nexus phones? Some with Samsung-sourced software, and others with Google-sourced?

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:53 PM   #13741
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

from what ive seen its only the gsm version.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:31 PM   #13742
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass View Post
Yaybo, did you use sq editor or manager?

Sent from my DROIDX
SQ editor
Old 12-13-2011, 09:43 PM   #13743
stonehenge

yaybo is a rebel
Old 12-13-2011, 10:29 PM   #13744
Bass

whew, after redownloading all the 602sbf and needed utilities and crap my phone is now back to factory 4.5.602. Pete's root tool wont work even though I've tried it a few different ways now. How else can I get rooted to install the 1-10-21 miui?
Old 12-13-2011, 10:36 PM   #13745
stonehenge

that's the only way i've done it on 3 phones so far and haven't had any issues

Do you get any errors or anything?
Old 12-13-2011, 11:01 PM   #13746
Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
that's the only way i've done it on 3 phones so far and haven't had any issues

Do you get any errors or anything?
it just say searching for phone, connect now if not connected. Ive downloaded all the drivers yet again, and bounced between all the settings (USB charge only, PC etc like it says to) and I have enabled debugging.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:15 PM   #13747
stonehenge

go into Command Prompt and cd to the directory that you have petes tools in, then type "adb devices"

does it show a serial number or whatever?
Old 12-13-2011, 11:16 PM   #13748
MikeH
waffler

Try a different USB port.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:16 PM   #13749
stonehenge

That too, maybe even a different cable if you have an extra.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:36 PM   #13750
Bass

FUUUUUUUUUUU!

shit got to step three and laptop died. I swear, i have the worst luck ever when im messing with my phones. Now my phone turns on, sits for a while, then reboots. Good news, I do have SU on the phone so it was working.

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

gonna attempt a factory wipe and try again.