Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-2017, 05:59 PM   #28076
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

boots mobile phone for cao: https://9to5toys.com/2017/02/13/lg-s...artphone-deal/
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 12:58 AM   #28077
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Pretty sweet, but with ringplus breathing its final breath I'm not sure what I'm doing...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 02-15-2017, 04:23 PM   #28078
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah, that sucks. Because this for $50 isn't bad:

Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
Android 6.0 Marshmallow
4G LTE speed
5.7″ HD IPS touch screen
13.0MP camera
16GB internal memory plus microSD slot
Stylus

---------- Post added at 08:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

would probably buy as a spare if it had tmo radios
Old 02-15-2017, 05:21 PM   #28079
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

First comment on slickdeals for it is:

Will only work with Boost. Will not work with Freedompop, Ringplus, Ting, Tello, etc. I just tried several of these at the store and none of them cleared the FED check.
Old 02-15-2017, 05:39 PM   #28080
stonehenge

oh damn, that bish locked DOWN
Old 02-18-2017, 12:25 AM   #28081
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

http://www.droid-life.com/2017/02/17/lg-g6-always-on/

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 08:14 AM   #28082
stonehenge

Yeah, I like the round corners and metal build.

Also like that Sammy got rid of the physical front buttons and moved the fingerprint reader to the back on the S8.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 02-18-2017, 12:43 PM   #28083
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Wanna see more samsung s8

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-18-2017, 12:54 PM   #28084
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

S8 is on my list for my next phone.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Old 02-18-2017, 06:42 PM   #28085
stonehenge

Same. The Note7 was reviewed as Samsung's best phone ever before it blowed up. Hoping the S8 is similar.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 02-24-2017, 03:04 PM   #28086
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Me phone did an update yesterday to Android 7. Any awesome festures I should be aware of?

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7.
Old 02-24-2017, 05:23 PM   #28087
stonehenge

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Samsu...ts-not_id90673

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

since I don't have a Sammy and they do their own thing on top of each version of Android, that can explain better than I can lol
Old 02-24-2017, 05:30 PM   #28088
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

There is android 7 now?

fak
Old 02-24-2017, 05:52 PM   #28089
stonehenge

since August
Old 02-26-2017, 05:45 PM   #28090
stonehenge

G6 was looking good other than the year old processor until:
http://www.androidauthority.com/psa-...-equal-752554/

No hi-fi DAC, 32gb model only.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 02-26-2017, 06:28 PM   #28091
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-14-2017, 05:32 PM   #28092
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

t mobile giving customers free year of mlb at bat

tweeted at em about it and they replied back

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-21-2017, 01:04 PM   #28093
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

So, any one carrier better than another? I've gotten to the point to where I want to save money. Bout to turn satellite off, etc. Currently, me and wiffey share 12gb. Only signed up for 6 but Att doubled it months after for free. Anywho, just 2 phones is 160/mo. Gay. Thought about straight talk but I hear some horror stories with it.
Swapped from VZW to AT&T bc Verizon kept dicking me around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7.
Old 03-21-2017, 02:12 PM   #28094
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBo View Post
160/mo

Does that come with blowjobs? Do they at least kiss you before fucking you each month? WTF kind of heavy duty service do you have?

...so anyway, what are the horror stories you hear of Straight Talk, and what kind of priorities do you have? I'm currently paying $6/mo for a few SMS or minutes or something, 200MB LTE (not that I have any LTE hardware anyway), and unlimited 2g. It's supposedly good enough data for Google Hangouts phone calls but it's been a month or two and I haven't had enough calls to notice yet. Works great for SMS and email, which is most of what I do.
Old 03-21-2017, 02:32 PM   #28095
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

We have family share plan, and signed up for 6gb to share btw the 2 of us. Att doubled the data as a promotion, and we have rollover data. So we average about 20gb a month to split. We use about 8 average bc our son likes to watch random videos while we travel somerimes and neither of us have DVD players in our vehicles.

We live out in the boonies. And no carrier works "great" so to speak. We do have WiFi at home and a home phone if needed. (seeing as how I work for windstream )

I swapped from VZW bc their service in my area blows ass and they said they'd never take interest in fixing it. Something on the tower is fucked up. Anyhow,. Att bought out a lot of the old Altell sites and it works pretty well in our area. So we swapped to them.

I just want the shit to work, without forking out a ton of cash every month. Me and wiffey so text quite a bit. We have unlimited text and phone. :Shrug:

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Oh. The straight talk... Man, some people I ask love it and the others despise it. Talking about how hard it is to get something done with cu service etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7.
Old 03-21-2017, 04:34 PM   #28096
stonehenge

We pay about the same for two phones on TMo. Unlimited calls/texts, 2.5gb of high speed, throttled unlimited after that, no data usage by audio streaming (Pandora, Spotify, etc.).

The reason ours costs so much is because we're paying monthly for our phones. If we bought our phones outright, the service would be more like $100/mo
Old 03-21-2017, 04:47 PM   #28097
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Yeah, if you "just want the shit to work", want to use 8GB of high speed, want to get stuff done easily with customer service (vs. mostly figuring shit out for yourself/self-serve/etc), and (based on those statements) tend to have problems/be a needy customer (not an insult, just a different type of customer), that's just a lot of stuff to buy so it's gonna cost a lot. You might trim it a little or find some competition but you're more or less in a similar price bracket as long as you're looking for first-class heavy duty product and CS.

You can look at competitors who use the same towers. They might cut costs by compromising customer service, or by reducing speed, or by reducing audio quality, or by not being fully staffed 24/7, or whatever, but something's gotta give.

My shit's $6 because I have low limits, low speeds, low quality, and presumably no tech support or customer service...I wouldn't know because I pretty much always fix shit myself, except the rare issues that actually require something only available to them (refunds for wrong charges, network registration issues that can't be fixed by deactivating and reactivating or other things within my authority, etc) -- and those I do by email and I expect downtime.
Old 03-21-2017, 06:12 PM   #28098
stonehenge

http://www.androidpolice.com/2017/03...ions-and-more/

O RLY
Old 03-25-2017, 03:33 PM   #28099
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

I don't mind fixing things myself, and actually have very little faith in most customer service reps.
That's sounds bad being one now myself lol. I'd rather self serve myself almost always.
I just want good coverage. And not to pay 8 zillion dollars.

We are paying monthly for our phones also, which is a major pain in the ass. I'd just as soon go back to a flip phone. My work supplies me a smart phone to use.

Sent from my SAMSUNG S7.
Old 05-24-2017, 02:02 PM   #28100
stonehenge

Cez - Dem Koreans just got Nougat for the V10. Hopefully you're next. Maybe priority because you listen to kpop.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk