Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-08-2014, 09:54 PM   #26001
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

o forgot you were on sprint. it probably wont be on vzw either so im in the same boat. im still pretty happy with my droid maxx tho. the nexus 6 will be tempting to switch to a prepaid att plan.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:21 PM   #26002
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zBqoM45.png[IMG]

This or

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zsNtCTg.jpg[IMG]

I think I may just have to go with the Sony after seeing what the next Nexus tablet looks like. Fucking HTC.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

The xperia z3 tablet looks baller as fuck.

Which makes it even slimmer than an ipad air, by a decent bit.
What's wrong with how the N9 looks? I think it looks just fine?

Honestly though, I'm not sure about that ratio. I held my coworkers iPad mini and it feels too wide. I love the size of my N7. The bigger screen is probably nice on an N9 but idk if I want it to be that wide. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
sony degrades picture quality on their phones when you unlock the bootloader.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/10...thanks-to-drm/

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.B Co View Post
According to the FCC filings it won't support Sprint's bands. Unless Tmobile has some crazy deals next month to make me switch. Which is still in my head....even though Tmobile and ATT and Verizon do not have LTE or any good coverage at my house. Sprint is the only one.

Since Motorola and Sprint both came out stating they will not support the Moto X 2014 and the new Nexus 6 is a Motorola. Sprint just a few weeks ago put the Nexus 5 on the EOL (End of Life) aka End of Sale.

Not sure what the future is to hold...not looking good.
Yesss... come to the dark side and get a wifi calling hotspot thing for your house.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 06:22 AM   #26003
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
Honestly though, I'm not sure about that ratio. I held my coworkers iPad mini and it feels too wide. I love the size of my N7. The bigger screen is probably nice on an N9 but idk if I want it to be that wide. :/
Yeah I'm not so sure on the extra width either, I think the N7 is perfect and also the Sony or Shield Tablet.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 02:11 PM   #26004
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The larger screen is probably great and lately HTC has been making nice hardware from everything I've heard. If its really thin/light, that might make up for the width. It will probably be nice either way but I just really like the size of this N7.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 10-09-2014, 04:42 PM   #26005
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Nevermind, Sprint G3 still doesn't have a unlocked bootloader.

lol, the xda original development thread doesn't even have a rom

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sprint-lg-g3

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 05:08 PM   #26006
stonehenge

lol "Never"

---------- Post added at 09:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

You should do the tmo test drive. It's an iPhone but at least you can test it out at home/work/etc fo free
Old 10-10-2014, 05:24 PM   #26007
stonehenge

flashed a 4.4.4 ROM (AICP). Runs great but there are settings everywhere and it soft reboots randomly if I apply any theme other than stock.

Must flash something else when I get to work.

---------- Post added at 09:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

fidil PA time
Old 10-10-2014, 05:26 PM   #26008
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Old 10-10-2014, 06:39 PM   #26009
stonehenge

Old 10-12-2014, 10:02 PM   #26010
stonehenge

PA is super stable and doesn't include all the shenanigans that it used to. It does have the nav/status bars that automatically change color depending on the content. Its not even per-app, it just samples what is above/below and changes to that color. Works great.

Sent from my LG-D801

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Example: it pulls orange from the top of the app and green from the album image.

Scroll a little and it grabs a different color from the next thing I scroll to:

I love it.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 10-12-2014, 10:32 PM   #26011
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Old 10-13-2014, 02:13 PM   #26012
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Nice.

Ended up picking up the G3 this weekend. With Sprint for another 2 years...so oh well.

At first I didn't care much for the screen but the more I use it I enjoy it a lot.

I don't mind the LG skin actually.

Still fresh out of the box minus the wallpaper. The icons gotz to go asap they fugly

It does seem to capture lint and dust like crazy.

Screenshot_2014-10-13-08-14-50 by MBCo, on Flickr

Last edited by M.B Co; 10-13-2014 at 02:26 PM.
Old 10-13-2014, 03:32 PM   #26013
stonehenge

nice! I love my G2, the G3's huge screen looks sexy. Check out G3 Tweakbox (Xposed module) if you end up sticking with stock. I ran a G3 port and it was great so I bought Tweakbox. Didn't have any issues. I'll probably end up back on stock at some point since I can't help flashing stuff even when I have a completely stable rom and I'll probably go back to a G3 port when I do.

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

oh and I told you LG's skin wasn't bad! It's nowhere near as ugly and annoying as Samsung's. No My Magazine shit getting in your way, no blue/green theme everywhere, etc.

It's fairly light and it performs really well. There are some bloaty features thrown in but they're mostly useful and not intrusive.
Old 10-13-2014, 03:57 PM   #26014
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

I hear ya, I have yet to change the launcher or miss pure AOSP. My homescreen is only 1 page and I went ahead and manually changed the icons to Moonshine with IconChanger. Much needed.

While it's sitting on my desk I can't help but look at it. Such a pretty device in black. datscreensize

Old 10-13-2014, 04:13 PM   #26015
stonehenge

mine isn't that big/pretty but I still like it

the dual-window on stock LG works great too
Old 10-14-2014, 02:00 PM   #26016
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Love it

Video page
Full screen

Old 10-14-2014, 03:35 PM   #26017
stonehenge

The dude who pops out of the top

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 10-14-2014, 04:03 PM   #26018
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

http://www.droid-life.com/2014/10/14...-press-render/
Old 10-14-2014, 04:38 PM   #26019
stonehenge

kdfw
Old 10-14-2014, 04:44 PM   #26020
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

same here. im looking at cricket wireless plans now. they use att towers so they have decent coverage here and a $60 plan with unlimited talk,text and "unlimited" data with the first 10gb un-throttled.
Old 10-14-2014, 04:59 PM   #26021
stonehenge

Hopefully N6 isn't ridiculously priced. Being a Nexus, it shouldn't be

I may have to JUMP to it when I get a chance. idk though, there is nothing wrong with my G2 so idk if I can justify it
Old 10-14-2014, 05:03 PM   #26022
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

yea idk if ill get it now or not. i still have a year left of my edge agreement on vzw. unless i sell my maxx to pay it off i wont have to send it back to them.
Old 10-15-2014, 04:21 PM   #26023
stonehenge

Watching twatter like a hawk

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 10-15-2014, 05:03 PM   #26024
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

my body is ready

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/15/6...s-availability
Old 10-15-2014, 05:10 PM   #26025
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

edit nvm

shit just released instantly!

Last edited by M.B Co; 10-15-2014 at 05:13 PM.