Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 10-01-2014, 08:10 PM   #25976
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

Yup, forgot that Verizon is CDMA...so is Sprint. So I should be in the clear

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:58 PM   #25977
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
RingPlus site says:

Wtf not even Boost Mobile phones? Aren't they owned by Sprint?

...not even worried aboot that shet. Currently using a Boost phone on R+ just fine and I've used a few Vageen Mobile. I just wonder if I can get droid razr unlocked from VZW to use on Sprunt netverk.

In R+'s contract with Sprunt, they are not allowed to provide service for other MVNOs' phones because the other MVNOs subsidize their phones (hence how I got Kyocera Hydro for $10) and besides, even if they didn't, the other MVNOs want vendor lock-in.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:37 PM   #25978
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

if it works then FIDIL

Does Sprant use SIM cards?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:45 PM   #25979
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Negatory, no SIM for CDMA. The droid razr has a SIM but I think it's just for roaming in Europe.
Old 10-02-2014, 01:25 AM   #25980
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Droid RAZR has sim for vzw 4g LTE all the 4g phones on vzw do.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Old 10-02-2014, 03:55 AM   #25981
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

That's what I was talking about. Not sure if sprint needs sims for 4g or if they even use the same 4g or if ring plus uses 4g or if cao gaf.

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 10-02-2014, 02:38 PM   #25982
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Cao DGAF. I don't use much mobile data.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:56 PM   #25983
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

fuk u verizon and your locked bootloaders. After 4.1 they locked 4.3 and 4.4 in which to this day there is not a fix.

Old 10-02-2014, 05:45 PM   #25984
stonehenge

thats how vzw rolls, their shits be locked down

I was amazed that I could flash whatever I wanted with Odin out of the box on my TMo GN3
Old 10-02-2014, 06:28 PM   #25985
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

first attempt to unbrick the note II failed. on the second attempt right now

Old 10-02-2014, 08:41 PM   #25986
stonehenge

Old 10-02-2014, 08:44 PM   #25987
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Going backwards didn't work as reported but I did get it going on fully stock 4.3. Time for root and some xposed....ugh I hate tw

But from the looks of it I will not be able to activate it on Sprint....oh well. At least I can mess around with it and have a mini wifi tablet.

Old 10-02-2014, 11:03 PM   #25988
stonehenge

just turn on tethering on the bb

Old 10-06-2014, 09:00 PM   #25989
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Anyone used Swappa? Place to buy used phones?

Old 10-06-2014, 09:01 PM   #25990
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

never used swappa but from what ive heard its legit.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:57 PM   #25991
stonehenge

Same here. Never used it but have heard good things.
Old 10-07-2014, 03:00 PM   #25992
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

As odd as it sounds I may go with the G2 for my next device. It will be immediately rooted, bootloader unlocked, AOSP 4.4.4 installed.

Old 10-07-2014, 04:15 PM   #25993
stonehenge

I haven't had any issues with this one. Who knows if it will get L though.

I tried the Mahdi ROM (4.4.4) and it didn't give me any issues at all, but I actually like a few of the stock LG goodies, especially the much higher quality camera.
Old 10-08-2014, 08:25 PM   #25994
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

This or

I think I may just have to go with the Sony after seeing what the next Nexus tablet looks like. Fucking HTC.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

The xperia z3 tablet looks baller as fuck.

Quote:
In addition to the Sony Xperia Z3 and Z3 Compact flagship smartphones, and the budget Xperia E3, Sony also unveiled a new tablet at IFA 2014 called the Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact that the company claims is the “world’s slimmest and lightest compact tablet.”

The 8-inch tablet will compete against similarly sized devices from Sony’s rivals including the Google Nexus 9 and the 2014 Retina iPad mini later this year when it hits stores, but it’s ready to offer users some interesting features competitors won’t be able to match.

The Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact has an ultra-slim 6.4 millimeter profile, weighs 270 grams, and comes with IP65/68 waterproof and dustproof certification.

When it comes to hardware, this compact tablet will offer users an 8-inch Full HD Triluminos display, a 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor, 3GB of RAM, 8.1-megapixel camera, 2.2-megapixel front-facing camera, up to 16GB memory, microSD support, Android 4.4 KitKat and a 4,500mAh battery capable of delivering up to 13 hours of video playback.
Which makes it even slimmer than an ipad air, by a decent bit.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod

Last edited by Chevrolet Fanatic; 10-08-2014 at 08:28 PM.
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 08:50 PM   #25995
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

sony due to sexyness

Old 10-08-2014, 09:01 PM   #25996
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

sony degrades picture quality on their phones when you unlock the bootloader.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/10...thanks-to-drm/
Old 10-08-2014, 09:31 PM   #25997
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

Crazy...

Man I have a problem. In the process of deciding on a new phone I now know how to do the following

-Root, unlock, rom LG G2
-Root, unlock, rom LG G3
-Root, unlock, rom HTC One M7
-Root, unlock, rom HTC One M8
-Root, unlock, rom S4

Old 10-08-2014, 09:48 PM   #25998
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

id wait a few more weeks and see what the nexus 6 is gonna be.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:53 PM   #25999
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

According to the FCC filings it won't support Sprint's bands. Unless Tmobile has some crazy deals next month to make me switch. Which is still in my head....even though Tmobile and ATT and Verizon do not have LTE or any good coverage at my house. Sprint is the only one.

Since Motorola and Sprint both came out stating they will not support the Moto X 2014 and the new Nexus 6 is a Motorola. Sprint just a few weeks ago put the Nexus 5 on the EOL (End of Life) aka End of Sale.

Not sure what the future is to hold...not looking good.

Old 10-08-2014, 09:54 PM   #26000
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
sony degrades picture quality on their phones when you unlock the bootloader.

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/10...thanks-to-drm/
I don't really care about that, I never do anything to my phones or tablets, just leave them stock for the most part.

I'll save that for my gaming PC's and other stuff.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote