Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-11-2009, 02:23 AM   #26
Vicious Pope

Space Invaders Champion Hangman Champion Sonic Champion UFO Breaker Champion Christmas Bounce Champion
Interface Escape Champion Spug Shock Champion Togy Ball Champion Wordz Champion
Vicious Pope needs to cut the shit.

Watch inmates?...
Vicious Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 04:49 AM   #27
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

wats a book
Old 05-12-2009, 01:18 AM   #28
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
wats a book
I figured you would have issues trying to figure that out.

This is what a book is

Don't think you could read this one as its for advanced learners. which I think you are not

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:39 AM   #29
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

Can you read me one\?
Old 05-12-2009, 01:49 AM   #30
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
I figured you would have issues trying to figure that out.

This is what a book is

Don't think you could read this one as its for advanced learners. which I think you are not

Shazam!
Old 05-12-2009, 05:54 AM   #31
Chance

Air Hockey Champion slingo Champion Stack Up Champion
Tournaments Won: 1

Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:
Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:Chance has the highest rep title :kittahstare:

Lol @ fail
Old 05-12-2009, 08:13 AM   #32
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Shaggly fail
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:50 PM   #33
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

I have those underwears
Old 05-25-2009, 10:21 PM   #34
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

anyone read 20000 leagues under the sea? how bout moby dick? Ive read both both were badass
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 04:30 PM   #35
$hithead

$hithead may have a mustache.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Pope View Post
Honestly i never read alot of books until i started working in jail. Now that i have 8 hours of absolutely nothing to do i started just fucking with books and found out that i like those fantasy type books. I never thought i would like that sort of shit and always considered it kinda gay, but it keeps my interest while i am at work and makes the day go by faster.
nothing gay about that. i've read more than my fair share of books anything from fantasy to romance, sci-fi, religion, documentaries. god knows i'll read almost anything. if you don't mind a good triumphs over evil theme, Ted Dekker is the way to go. Yes, he's a christian author, but he's not the kind to throw it in your face. it's simply, good triumphs over evil with a little bit of religion thrown in. if you're not quite for that, Tom Clancy is another great author... specifically his book Without Remorse. absolutely captivating. yes tom clancy is most known for splinter cell and ghost recon, but his novels are beyond compare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
anyone read 20000 leagues under the sea? how bout moby dick? Ive read both both were badass
omg yes. both are definately badass. i prefer 20000 leagues but moby dick is cool as shit.

$hithead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 06:59 PM   #36
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I need to get an ebook reader on my Blackberry. I have points in the day where i can read but I never remember to bring a book. If it was on my phone i'd probably be a reading beast...
Old 05-26-2009, 07:49 PM   #37
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by $hithead View Post
nothing gay about that. i've read more than my fair share of books anything from fantasy to romance, sci-fi, religion, documentaries. god knows i'll read almost anything. if you don't mind a good triumphs over evil theme, Ted Dekker is the way to go. Yes, he's a christian author, but he's not the kind to throw it in your face. it's simply, good triumphs over evil with a little bit of religion thrown in. if you're not quite for that, Tom Clancy is another great author... specifically his book Without Remorse. absolutely captivating. yes tom clancy is most known for splinter cell and ghost recon, but his novels are beyond compare.

omg yes. both are definately badass. i prefer 20000 leagues but moby dick is cool as shit.
yea I liked 20000 leagues more as well
Old 05-26-2009, 07:50 PM   #38
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
I need to get an ebook reader on my Blackberry. I have points in the day where i can read but I never remember to bring a book. If it was on my phone i'd probably be a reading beast...
they have those? cool. Ive been looking for a place online where I can read books, kinda like a e-library so far not so good
Old 05-26-2009, 09:19 PM   #39
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I imagine that reading a book on a Blackberry would suck, just like reading a book on any other electronic device sucks.

Can the Blackberry display any kind of local files? You can get ebooks in plain text, PDF, Microsoft Word, HTML, and dozens of other formats. Classics are easily found at Project Gutenberg (not in all of those formats, though you can convert).
http://www.gutenberg.org

Here's "A Tale Of Two Cities" in plain text:
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/98/98.txt
Old 05-26-2009, 09:50 PM   #40
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I imagine that reading a book on a Blackberry would suck, just like reading a book on any other electronic device sucks.

Can the Blackberry display any kind of local files? You can get ebooks in plain text, PDF, Microsoft Word, HTML, and dozens of other formats. Classics are easily found at Project Gutenberg (not in all of those formats, though you can convert).
http://www.gutenberg.org

Here's "A Tale Of Two Cities" in plain text:
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/98/98.txt
awesome thanks, Im about to start reading it today
Old 05-27-2009, 01:27 AM   #41
stonehenge

My BB can open plain text and word documents but I'm in the process of looking for a PDF reader since PDFs are usually organized a lot nicer. I actually got a shitload of stephen king pdfs today Unfortunately I might have to buy the pdf viewer for my BB

Edit: and the screen on my new Storm is fairly large and the resolution is great, I can comfortably read the screen. I might also get a reader for my iPod touch instead and it will be my portable library lol