Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 11-17-2011, 07:36 PM   #13226
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

Dat new market with muzac

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk
Old 11-17-2011, 07:39 PM   #13227
billnewl
North Raised, South Bound

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

Oic, nawt jelly. I don't pay for music.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:04 PM   #13228
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

me either. they do have some free stuff too. i got some yesterday
Old 11-17-2011, 08:10 PM   #13229
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

does the free stuff download as mp3s or have to use GMusic?
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:11 PM   #13230
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

it stays on gmusic as far as i can tell.
Old 11-17-2011, 08:32 PM   #13231
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 11-17-2011, 08:57 PM   #13232
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

theres an option in the app to save music to your device for areas with no service i dunno if they save as mp3s tho i dont have it checked.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:34 PM   #13233
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Been testing out a miui build today, and I was quickly reminded why I hate it so much. pinche chinese

SarkOzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:36 PM   #13234
stonehenge

Why DO you hate it? Its sexy and fast.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:43 PM   #13235
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Why DO you hate it? Its sexy and fast.
Too cartoonish, on top of any (potential) security concerns.

Of course all of the builds suck for the Fascinate, that's partly the reason.

Old 11-17-2011, 10:08 PM   #13236
stonehenge

cartoonish?
Old 11-17-2011, 10:11 PM   #13237
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
cartoonish?
The community just rubs me the wrong way. IDK. Everything is either SPRMNML or looks like it belong on a tv show for toddlers.

When I ran MIUI for a couple of weeks to play it out I rigged up a theme with GB icons so it at least looked presentable. Just couldn't find anything online or in the theme market that looked good.

If it ran decent on le Fascinate I might could put up with that, but as it stands it doesn't run well at all. Which is sort of strange considering how well CM runs and there are a whole host of other AOSP roms out there for it.

Old 11-17-2011, 10:15 PM   #13238
stonehenge

MIUI is smooth as buttah and efficient as fuck on le battree on the DX. I love it.

As for cartoonish, it seems like most of the themes made by chinitos are flashy, cheesy, cartoony, etc. However, the stock theme is nice and clean and most of the themes on XDA, MIUI.us, RW, etc are fairly nice. Currently running ICS theme with a full-page lockscreen and icons from something else that I forget. Yet another reason MIUI is win, can piece together themes however you want.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:19 PM   #13239
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I was getting like 4-6 hours on MIUI when I used it. CM is easily 12+ with a good amount of use, no airplane mode, etc. Dunno wtf is up with it.

Old 11-17-2011, 10:21 PM   #13240
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

the google nexus twitter challenges make feel stupid lol.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:25 PM   #13241
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
I was getting like 4-6 hours on MIUI when I used it. CM is easily 12+ with a good amount of use, no airplane mode, etc. Dunno wtf is up with it.
Bad porting imo. Which seems ratard since the chinitos have galaxyS and vibrant builds. I wouldn't imagine it would be that hard to port. Dunno though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post
the google nexus twitter challenges make feel stupid lol.
I don't even look at them
Old 11-17-2011, 10:27 PM   #13242
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i tried #5 this morning and gave up and now #6 is out and i already quit. lol long ass cipher thing
Old 11-17-2011, 10:30 PM   #13243
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
Bad porting imo. Which seems ratard since the chinitos have galaxyS and vibrant builds. I wouldn't imagine it would be that hard to port. Dunno though.

I don't even look at them
Lol, you'd be amazed at what hoops have to be jumped through to even get it to work on the fascinate. even extended settings has to be ported specially for it. pinche samsung

Old 11-17-2011, 10:42 PM   #13244
stonehenge

which is why i shall get a GNex as my next phone unless it has issues after release or another vanilla phone is out by then on vzw (LOL)

dnw haxxing to get AOSPness
Old 11-17-2011, 11:31 PM   #13245
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Hell just froze over. VZW/Samsung is pushing out Gingerbread for the Fascinate. o.O If only Gary had kept his longer.

It doesn't really matter at all though since functioning ICS AOSP build are out. TROLOLOL

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/11/16...03-on-the-way/

Old 11-18-2011, 12:11 AM   #13246
billnewl

billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:
billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:billnewl wants to bang Gary's future ex-wife. :hump:

white samsung galaxy nexus render is pretty can we have it now

DFW white nexus

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Must sell shet quick. Must get nex-us.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:37 AM   #13247
stonehenge

would rather have white back/sides with black face, i like how the dark blacks in the screen blend in so well with the black bezel
Old 11-18-2011, 01:17 AM   #13248
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
Hell just froze over. VZW/Samsung is pushing out Gingerbread for the Fascinate. o.O If only Gary had kept his longer.

It doesn't really matter at all though since functioning ICS AOSP build are out. TROLOLOL

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/11/16...03-on-the-way/
Fascinato turned into quite a for me, grew tired of it and am glad I switched. Dx has been great so far, except for lemon they initally sent
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 04:36 AM   #13249
billnewl

p3fgt - "The most important news of the day is not the Nexus Release. MOTOROLA APPROVES MERGER WITH GOOGLE..CAN YOU SAY UNLOCKABLE BOOTLOADERS, AND MOTOROLA HARDWARE. This is really awesome news."
Old 11-18-2011, 04:38 AM   #13250
stonehenge

Meh they already developed an unlockable bootloader, I'm pretty sure vzw is the reason we don't have them yet