Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2017, 01:37 PM   #123451
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 06:23 PM   #123452
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post

shit was fun. fkn classmates crazy as fuck

was only dude with 5 azn. must have died and reached heaven

also had some soosh finally. and sake. was quite nom. 8/10 will try again
rofl, hit the azn jackpot?

dfw soosh

dem rainbow rolls
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2017, 06:39 PM   #123453
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Jackpot as fuk.

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-23-2017, 12:10 AM   #123454
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

i ever showed yall this thot i go to school with?

https://www.instagram.com/katherinebohn15/?hl=en

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-23-2017, 12:35 AM   #123455
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hoe 4 sho
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 01:41 AM   #123456
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

bish aint even a good student nurse according to muh niga who knows em

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-23-2017, 04:18 PM   #123457
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Wancho, was debating on buying a spare usb cable, or an aux cable for cv. What chu think? Im leaning now towards a regular aux jack since with usb it wont be much different, right? And the usb wont charge phone much

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-23-2017, 04:23 PM   #123458
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Her name is pronounced "bone", no? Does she bone?

Someone needs to give her a fucking cheeseburger.
Old 02-23-2017, 04:24 PM   #123459
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Akshully is bohn. Like bonbons. Or something

Im sure she bones.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-23-2017, 04:25 PM   #123460
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Aux if you just want to play music on your phone, controlling it on your phone.

USB if you want the stereo to read the phone as if it were just a plain old flash disk...better to just get a flash disk if you want to do that though.

USB charging output from stereo is likely not very strong.
Old 02-23-2017, 05:48 PM   #123461
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Aux itll be

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-23-2017, 07:50 PM   #123462
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

or get a $10-20 bluetooth adapter (plugs into AUX and USB) and don't wear out your headphone jack and aux cables. I've gone through so many aux cables because they fail eventually. Plus, with the BT adapter, you usually get play/pause and next/previous buttons built in so you can change songs easily while driving.

Just an idea, otherwise get the aux cable.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

This is the one I have but there are a shit load of options to choose from on Amazon that are all around $15-25 and have decent reviews.

The worst I have to say about the one I bought is that every now and then the audio is choppy (not often). When that happens, I turn it off (a little switch on the side) and turn bt off on my phone. Then turn both back on and that usually takes care of it. Quality sounds great and I don't have to plug shit in or have cables running everywhere.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 AM ----------

Oh, you can also get one like this: https://smile.amazon.com/Mpow-Blueto.../dp/B008AGQMQC

Con: it is battery powered so you have to recharge it or leave it plugged in all the time which will kill the battery eventually

Pro: It is battery powered so you can use it to make wired headphones wireless, the CV stereo wireless using aux, computer speakers wireless, etc. You can walk into a friends house, plug that shit into their stereo and start playing your phone through it. More versatile if you want to use it in various places.

but if you want to leave it in the CV 24/7 then the first ones I linked are probably best. No battery to worry about, just plug it in and leave it.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:18 PM   #123463
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

how do i connect the one you have?

put it in cig lighter, then pair phone with bt?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-23-2017, 09:24 PM   #123464
stonehenge

It has 2 cables coming out: USB (for power) and 3.5mm (AUX). Since your stereo has USB & AUX, just plug both into the stereo and then put the other end (with the buttons, mic, etc) wherever you want. Mine just chills in the cup holder usually. That's it for install. If you stereo didn't have USB, you can plug it into the cig lighter but the stereo should give it enough power, mine does.

After it's installed, you just flip the switch on and leave it on all the time (it will shut off with your stereo). The first time you connect your phone, just open up your BT settings, search for it, add it, done. Now it will automatically connect next time you get in the car and turn the stereo on.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:37 PM   #123465
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

sounds good. and easy. since radio face comes off i can hide it whenever i get out of car

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-23-2017, 09:42 PM   #123466
stonehenge

are your AUX/USB on the front or back? Front = easy, back = cleaner since cables will be hidden except for the button/mic end sticking out.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:59 PM   #123467
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

front. might have some in back but too much stuff back there already

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-23-2017, 10:51 PM   #123468
stonehenge

lol yeah my wiring is stuffed in there too, damn AC vent in the way back there.

in front means easier install so fak it
Old 02-23-2017, 11:02 PM   #123469
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-27-2017, 04:52 AM   #123470
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

laura robson

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-27-2017, 01:28 PM   #123471
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lil kid liek
Old 02-27-2017, 02:17 PM   #123472
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Kid likes em thicc

---------- Post added at 07:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Holy fuck i chekc gmfs this morning to see msg in inbox.

Is from nekkidhillbilly.

He writes

"I'm coming back tell them to turn me on again"

Sooo, cao, can you work your iT megik?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 02-27-2017, 04:19 PM   #123473
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

That's good enough for me! shootermcgavin003's account isn't disabled or anything but if he needs a password reset, the email address he used was at a cable company. I can give him more hints if needed or I can manually reset his password.
Old 02-27-2017, 04:41 PM   #123474
stonehenge

2017 redeeming itself
Old 02-27-2017, 11:43 PM   #123475
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

nhb ghey