Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 06-02-2014, 05:45 PM   #3026
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Not much my style but, then again, I dont care much for any of the big body muscle cars. Like chevy 2/ nova, camaro, trans am, things like that
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 05:49 PM   #3027
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 05:55 PM   #3028
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwtr02ss View Post
Not much my style but, then again, I dont care much for any of the big body muscle cars. Like chevy 2/ nova, camaro, trans am, things like that
guess you have never saw an apollo or a early skylark then chevy 2 and nova buick basically.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 05:57 PM   #3029
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

hawt
Old 06-02-2014, 06:00 PM   #3030
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

https://www.flickr.com/photos/myoldp...ds/7652961664/

there is a 63 also since he likes the smaller cars.

Old 06-02-2014, 06:06 PM   #3031
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Yellow one is ok but would do an 63 2 door impala before I built that

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
Old 06-02-2014, 06:11 PM   #3032
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/fea.../photo_15.html

and a 76 skylark (apollos became skylarks in 75)

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwtr02ss View Post
Yellow one is ok but would do an 63 2 door impala before I built that
thats not that big of car..... its the size of a chevy ii. buick had big cars too lesabre electra and wildcat.

http://rides.carcraft.com/ride/10038.../photos/1.html

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 06-02-2014 at 06:14 PM.
Old 06-02-2014, 06:42 PM   #3033
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

Sorry Yeff, just not feelin it

Quote:
Old 06-02-2014, 07:01 PM   #3034
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

compared to a 63 impala. personally the best looking 63 b body is the olds 88. 62 is the best wildcat.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C141684#

and the 63 lesabre looks better than the wildcat to me. but the wildcat is a higher dollar car.

Old 06-02-2014, 07:56 PM   #3035
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

Yes, much better than the buick

Quote:
Old 06-02-2014, 09:18 PM   #3036
stonehenge

yeff pls, that impala is sexy as FUCK
Old 06-02-2014, 09:21 PM   #3037
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

never cared for a 63 or 64 much sorry. they ok but there is better looking cars. from gm. impala 65 looks better and 62 back.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

my fav chevy is the 62 bel air bubble top

Old 06-02-2014, 09:30 PM   #3038
stonehenge

thats cool nhb and ima let you finish but the 63/64 impalas are the bestest impalas ever
Old 06-02-2014, 09:36 PM   #3039
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i dont hate any but just never cared for the looks of them vs the 58-62 cars or the 65-72 cars. i think the best impala is the 65 409.

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

http://www.cardomain.com/ridepost/44...vrolet-impala/

Old 06-03-2014, 01:26 PM   #3040
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
thats cool nhb and ima let you finish but the 63/64 impalas are the bestest impalas ever

Quote:
Old 06-03-2014, 04:14 PM   #3041
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
your mexi coming out

Old 06-03-2014, 04:24 PM   #3042
stonehenge

probably but idgaf, 63/64 impala
Old 06-03-2014, 04:24 PM   #3043
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

primer and blue with chain steering wheel

Old 06-03-2014, 04:30 PM   #3044
stonehenge

yeah because rednecks don't drive around in primered camaros/pontiacs with shit mods

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

63 w/ bags

Old 06-03-2014, 04:54 PM   #3045
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i messing w you. but yeah i do like the cars just my least favorite of the impalas. 63 beats a 64 in looks though. still rather have a 63 olds or pontiac or even buick. my wifes family had a white 63 ss 409 4 speed with red interior. i like the 61-62 cars better all around though and the 409/348 over any other chevy motor. not a fan of the later engines or small blocks at all.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

my personal favorite full size buick. i love all the bubble top cars.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

and a 63 lesabre done up similar to your impalas just to give you and idea.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

63 cat all the same b body platform as impalas. in the b bodies back then though your pontiacs where the king really. they would smoke almost anything put against them those years even the rare 427 z11 cars.

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 06-03-2014 at 05:01 PM.
Old 06-03-2014, 05:09 PM   #3046
stonehenge

are those vents on the front fenders?
Old 06-03-2014, 05:11 PM   #3047
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

buick portholes. buicks had them since about 1949. some where functional some where for looks.

Old 06-25-2014, 05:27 PM   #3048
stonehenge

CV leaking some antifreeze

The puddle is forming between the engine and trans. I think it's either the hose that goes from the back of the water pump around to the back of the motor or a cracked intake manifold in the back or a bad gasket on the manifold.

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

Might just take it to a shop here and tell them what I think it is and see if they'll pressure test it and figure out exactly what the issue is.

Then depending on cost, either let them replace it or I can replace it if possible. I don't really trust myself that much and I'd have to do it at parents house so hopefully I can afford to just pay the mechanic.
Old 06-25-2014, 06:40 PM   #3049
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

SHould be able to find the leak with pressure test. Hopefully just a hose. Seems the 4.6 isn't that bad to work on though.

Quote:
Old 06-25-2014, 10:31 PM   #3050
stonehenge

Shop's next opening is next Tuesday :|

Gonna drop it off at rents tonight, borrow le yetta TDI, go back this weekend and pressure test it with dad and go from there. Made appt with shop just in case we can't figure it out.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk