Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-07-2012, 06:00 AM   #8926
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

no thats not why cuz all the times i played with him before you got bf3, he would use mic and i didn't lol

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

nailz gonna come in here like "i left cuz wan got there... DNFW"
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:02 AM   #8927
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

lol yea i know pero still kinda one sided. do need so can let peeps know location of other fgts since i die the most

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:03 AM   #8928
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

when i do use one, its just an old phone bluetooth lol
Old 01-07-2012, 06:22 AM   #8929
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

i lost charger to one i got with ps3

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-07-2012, 06:30 AM   #8930
stonehenge

me, heath, and his homie be playing and getting asses handed to us

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

this shit is pissing me the fuck off
Old 01-07-2012, 06:50 AM   #8931
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

still up aagainst same fgts?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-07-2012, 06:59 AM   #8932
stonehenge

yeah, i spent most of this match riding around in a bobcat. at one point some dude jumped on back, apparently you can have 3 people on a bobcat fuckin B2Karkz
Old 01-07-2012, 07:01 AM   #8933
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

at one point one of the matches we were in was laggy too. did u notice that? pissed me off cuz it cost me a kill.
btw u cant knife fgts who are laying down?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-07-2012, 07:03 AM   #8934
stonehenge

yeah you can but you need to come up from behind and get right over them, i knife lay-down-fgts all the time
Old 01-07-2012, 07:14 AM   #8935
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

o i see.

i ran into a few fgts who i layed down for good who i found.

this one fgt got me a few times iirc and i went around to his side and unloaded a full mag into that bitch. was dead at like 6 shots. still had like 25 left. gave him a few extra presents

also ended up blasting a fgt with a frag launcher also, he almost killed me tho

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-07-2012, 07:17 AM   #8936
stonehenge

revenge feels good

i'm 1-8 right now

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

fts, rage quitting

it's just pissing me off, gonna go watch tv
Old 01-07-2012, 07:25 AM   #8937
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

had awesome game then team went full and we got trapped into our own spawn
apedestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:29 AM   #8938
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
revenge feels good

i'm 1-8 right now

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

fts, rage quitting

it's just pissing me off, gonna go watch tv
hope that bitch saw me empty that gun in him. shouldve switched to secondary and lit that faggot up some more too

i was close to rage quit, glad i got kicked out first

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-07-2012, 10:32 AM   #8939
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I kept trying to go into a match with Cez tonight and it wouldn't let me for some reason, it wouldn't even let me join him in the match. I got in once but ended up on the other team and quit because I didn't want to play against him.

Quote:
he's playing team deathmatch
One of my friends just got BF3 today and was wanting to play team deathmatch to get used to the controls/weapons a little bit before we played conquest. That was the first time I had ever played team deathmatch and I still laid down some raepz. We won 8 out of 11 matches.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:21 PM   #8940
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

wat is team death match?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #8941
Fatso

Fatso probably haz a DROID device
Fatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID deviceFatso probably haz a DROID device

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
wat is team death match?
Its where you're on a team, and other people are on a team, and your team tries to kill their team, and vice versa.... untill all tickets are gone.
CV fgt
popo fgt
Cez fgt
nekkidness fgt
apple hating fgt
Fatso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:32 PM   #8942
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cool.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-07-2012, 06:58 PM   #8943
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Just hitched a ride to whatever the place is, from dragon you have to trap... Odiviiht or whatever his name is. Got there, got mauled by a dragon.

Reload goes back to right before I trapped my homie. So had to do that again. Got back to secret spot, saved, and fucked dragon up. Then kept rolling and fucked up a few Dragurs. Then, another dragon. Fucked him up. Fucked up a few more Dragurs.

Then shit hit the fan. Got swarmed by 8-10 of them bastards, of varying strength. As I was about to shout them bitches into the ground, one got a massive power hit on me. Dead... fucking dead.

I quit.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:02 PM   #8944
stonehenge

TDM is as close to CoD as BF can get but still better

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

FKK

dragons piss me off sometimes when they refuse to just leave me the fuck alone
Old 01-07-2012, 07:09 PM   #8945
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkidkustomz View Post
:ffuuu

Just hitched a ride to whatever the place is, from dragon you have to trap... Odiviiht or whatever his name is. Got there, got mauled by a dragon.

Reload goes back to right before I trapped my homie. So had to do that again. Got back to secret spot, saved, and fucked dragon up. Then kept rolling and fucked up a few Dragurs. Then, another dragon. Fucked him up. Fucked up a few more Dragurs.

Then shit hit the fan. Got swarmed by 8-10 of them bastards, of varying strength. As I was about to shout them bitches into the ground, one got a massive power hit on me. Dead... fucking dead.

I quit.
OMFG i fucking raged at that part too. that shit happenned outta nowere. i had to run around in circles and blew some of them off a high place to the bottom. the inside of the castle or whatever is easier though

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

and them dragons u cant lose. they appear just as you arrive and the second one ends up seeing your ass rofl. then draugrs jump your ass

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-07-2012, 07:10 PM   #8946
fatkidkustomz
Resident Drunkard

fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:
fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:fatkidkustomz should get an anime avatar :animehmm:

Quote:
FKK

dragons piss me off sometimes when they refuse to just leave me the fuck alone
Yeah... at first I was like, "Seriously? Another dragon? I walked like 20 feet... wtf."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
OMFG i fucking raged at that part too. that shit happenned outta nowere. i had to run around in circles and blew some of them off a high place to the bottom. the inside of the castle or whatever is easier though
I'm just mad I didn't save. It wasn't really hard... it just sucks having to fight 2 dragons in a row again, especially with those skeleton fuckers launching arrows at me too.
Old 01-07-2012, 07:12 PM   #8947
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

rofl i jumped into the river and saved. then came back up and raped.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-07-2012, 07:58 PM   #8948
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

lol

Video page
Full screen
Old 01-07-2012, 09:21 PM   #8949
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

so i had been saving all these ignots and pelts and ores and all that shit in my whiterun house. would arrive and just dump that shit on first floor. couldnt walk without moving shit

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

lol has 960 leather strips

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 01-08-2012, 12:57 AM   #8950
stonehenge

Fuckin strips hoar

Quote:
Originally Posted by VmaxEngage View Post
lol

[yt]vkVbVEPWx7I[yt]