Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
Bruce

Bruce may have a mustache.
Default Girl friend just picked up a new laptop

Its an acer aspire 6930, i haven't really seen many acers before other than the really small ones. So far it seems like a pretty cool laptop, it really wasnt to expensive either. That is all
Bruce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:33 PM   #2
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Congrats, don't spill anything on it. Not that Acer's are prone to any sort of liquid damage or anything but in general its just not a good idea to spill shit on electronics so I figured that I should tell you not to spill your beer on it or drip your coffe on there just for fun.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:30 PM   #3
Bruce

i shouldn't? o shit too late. i read somewhere that marinading your laptop in beer helped its performance haha.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:27 PM   #4
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

It makes your laptop smell wayyyy more manly but not 100% good for performance. Good luck though, let me know how it works out, I might try it with mine if you haz good results.
Old 03-19-2009, 05:18 PM   #5
Corey
TAC BAC

Sonar Challenge Champion Pingu Sports! Champion Speed Racer Champion Thivin Monkeys Champion Srike One Champion
Pepsi Sumo Twang Champion Garage Door Tennis Champion Tiny Combat Champion Zodiac Slots Champion The Bounce Champion
Corey may have a mustache.

I think the higher the alcohol content the more performance it give you
Corey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 05:27 PM   #6
Bruce

so i should go 101 proof? And i let u know if i have any problems, it seems like a good deal for the money, and i didnt see any mad reviews on the web.
Old 03-19-2009, 09:57 PM   #7
stonehenge

I dip my BlackBerry in 99 Bananas every other weekend. It keeps it running like a drunken beast
Old 03-19-2009, 10:05 PM   #8
Renegade Pope

Dunces And Dragons Champion Sports Bar Champion
Renegade Pope may have a mustache.

I dip my dip stick in the toilet and it still works
Old 03-20-2009, 01:59 AM   #9
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I dip my blueberry in 99 red balloons.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:50 AM   #10
Renegade Pope

Touche
Old 03-20-2009, 03:54 AM   #11
stonehenge

2shay
Old 03-20-2009, 01:42 PM   #12
Bruce

no.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:38 PM   #13
stonehenge

yep.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:07 PM   #14
Bruce

excuse me?
Old 03-20-2009, 09:53 PM   #15
Renegade Pope

You farted?
Old 03-20-2009, 10:48 PM   #16
Vicious Pope

Space Invaders Champion Hangman Champion Sonic Champion UFO Breaker Champion Christmas Bounce Champion
Interface Escape Champion Spug Shock Champion Togy Ball Champion Wordz Champion
Vicious Pope needs to cut the shit.

that squirrell just shitted in my mouth!
Vicious Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:44 PM   #17
Renegade Pope

Mmmm nuts in your mouth.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:19 AM   #18
Shaggy
In It To Win It...

Shaggy has disabled reputation

If the nuts are in your month, then that must mean you have ass in the face..

GMFS STATUS: NOT BANNED
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:22 AM   #19
Vicious Pope

Space Invaders Champion Hangman Champion Sonic Champion UFO Breaker Champion Christmas Bounce Champion
Interface Escape Champion Spug Shock Champion Togy Ball Champion Wordz Champion
Vicious Pope needs to cut the shit.

My month is nut free Or at least I think November is nut free
Vicious Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:36 AM   #20
Bruce

squirrel nuts ftl
Old 03-21-2009, 12:46 AM   #21
Renegade Pope

march=Nuts in mouth month
Old 03-21-2009, 01:08 AM   #22
Bruce

maybe for you but not for me
Old 03-21-2009, 01:24 AM   #23
Renegade Pope

Oh.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:50 PM   #24
Bruce

its ok though, everyone has their own personal preferences.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:24 PM   #25
Renegade Pope

Wooo Hooo!