Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 02:41 AM   #184526
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by black06 View Post
Is it just me or are all new american sedans the ugliest fucking cars on the road?
older ones be nice

:CV:

Old 03-20-2011, 02:46 AM   #184527
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

and the absurd prices they expect to recieve for them
Old 03-20-2011, 02:55 AM   #184528
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

I haven't paid attention to any of the new sedans lately...

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 03-20-2011, 02:56 AM   #184529
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by black06 View Post
take a guess how difficult it is to change the plugs....FUCKING COIL ON PLUG NIGHTMARE
That coil on plug shit pisses me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
older ones be nice
Old 03-20-2011, 03:02 AM   #184530
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
:gB
/:CV: RWD BOF FTW
Old 03-20-2011, 03:04 AM   #184531
race2c
Garage Status

race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo
race2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imorace2c can perform some srs rep rapes imo

There should be a silver CVLX in there too...

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 03-20-2011, 03:12 AM   #184532
black06
Resident Misanthrope

black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires
black06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfiresblack06 wears white suits to bonfires

I need to buy a small asian slave ....strictly for working on this Millenia with tiny asian hands
Old 03-20-2011, 03:46 AM   #184533
race2c
Garage Status

Cez - you around?

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 03-20-2011, 03:56 AM   #184534
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ohai

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-20-2011, 04:01 AM   #184535
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

shit be gettin real in libya
Old 03-20-2011, 04:05 AM   #184536
race2c
Garage Status

Choices for schedule for fall 2011...

Have to take:
Mon/Wed - Physical Agents -2:00pm--3:15pm
Tue - Ergonomics and Biomechanics - 2:00pm---5:00pm

Options are below:
Environmental route of classes
Tue - solid and hazardous wastes - 6:00pm---9:00pm

safety management route of classes
Wed - current literature in safety and health - 6:00pm---9:00pm

Choices???

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 03-20-2011, 04:06 AM   #184537
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

no want my opinion???
Old 03-20-2011, 04:06 AM   #184538
race2c
Garage Status

Sure throw it in there Korq...did you read what my situation is?

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 03-20-2011, 04:10 AM   #184539
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

nope...what is it
Old 03-20-2011, 04:14 AM   #184540
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
Choices for schedule for fall 2011...

Have to take:
Mon/Wed - Physical Agents -2:00pm--3:15pm
Tue - Ergonomics and Biomechanics - 2:00pm---5:00pm

Options are below:
Environmental route of classes
Tue - solid and hazardous wastes - 6:00pm---9:00pm

Choices???
6-9?
least the classes u HAZ to take sound good

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-20-2011, 04:19 AM   #184541
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion

this one

Quote:
that way you ain't at skewl all day
Old 03-20-2011, 04:19 AM   #184542
race2c
Garage Status

Korq - I will have to look for the post brb

Cez - A large number of my classes are night classes, as its a graduate program for students with fulltime careers and jobs. I have 2 classes this semester at 6-9 on Mondays and Wednesdays.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 03-20-2011, 04:20 AM   #184543
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

that makes sense. so did you decide what to get teh major in?

still enviroment?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-20-2011, 04:24 AM   #184544
race2c
Garage Status

Korq - here it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
which would you do or opinions please on choice of classes...

major emphasis is industrial hygiene in my MS, but have planned to get the extra classes to basically complete the safety management option as well. i say basically because i cannot use class credit in multiple options. its like taking the classes for my option because they are required and using the credit there. the classes and material is going to be the same no matter where you apply the credit.

or

i can take some various classes under the environmental option. i wouldn't complete the option, but have classes within that section. these classes are possibly harder, but IH with environmental may look better than IH with safety management...

EDIT: I will have taken OSH 621, 637, 655, 627, 626, 622, 670 by next semester...I have to take OSH 425, 656, 663 for sure...I am looking the environmental because my undergrad is already in a generalized safety program which, from what I hear, is what the safety management program is...

http://www.murraystate.edu/Academics...H_Masters.aspx
Cez - my MS will be in Occupational Safety and Health with my major emphasis in Industrial Hygiene, but not sure if I should say screw the safety mgmt part and take extra environmental classes or keep the safety mgmt part. Either way, I will not be able to fully say I have completed the program with 2 of the options due to the class credits being used elsewhere.

For environmental I would need:
undergrad prereq OSH 311 (not taking)
OSH 627 (using credit for IH option)
OSH 687 (extra class)
OSH 689 (extra class)
OSH 697 (research class, not taking)

For safety mgmt I would need:
undergrad prereq OSH 384 (not taking)
OSH 621 (taken class, using credit for IH)
OSH 650 (possible extra class)
OSH 655 (taken, using credit elsewhere)
OSH 657 (possible extra class)

So in the end I am not going to be fulfilling the Undergrad prereq because I am taking OSH 425 for IH. Its not a big deal anyway, as my undergrad is in safety. Its this catch that screws me over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msu requirements
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS AND NOTES

- Students selecting the environmental option must take OSH 311

- Students selecting the industrial hygiene option must take OSH 425, OSH 626, and OSH 656

- Students selecting the safety management option must take OSH 384

- Students selecting to do thesis must take OSH 657

- Students with no adequate undergraduate statistics preparation must take OSH 637

- OSH 644 can substitute for OSH 670

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar

Last edited by race2c; 03-20-2011 at 04:31 AM.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:29 AM   #184545
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

pinceh abc family and PC
watching billy madison
they bleeped the part that says "thats billy. hes retarded or somethign"

cam u tallked to any of the proffesors and ask what they think? worth a try

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-20-2011, 04:38 AM   #184546
race2c
Garage Status

It's been Spring Break all this week, so no. I will on Monday. The only reason it got brought up was due to talking with one of the adjunct faculty about my class schedules, when I graduate, etc.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 03-20-2011, 04:41 AM   #184547
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

FIDIL. army corp of engineers will accept u regardless

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-20-2011, 04:46 AM   #184548
race2c
Garage Status

His theory on it was this as i told him i would like to hazmat response on a federal level..."if you go into safety, you are pretty much going to deal with the environmental stuff no matter what. now the safety management part, you may not always use especially if you want to go into hazardous material response. if you stay in the private sector, safety mgmt maybe better as it would be better from a human resources and cost/benefit workers comp standpoint." or something along those lines.

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Old 03-20-2011, 04:51 AM   #184549
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

thats true. if you want something specific-enviroment. something more broad-safety management.

specially if u wanna do fed. work as opposed to non gov. work.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 03-20-2011, 04:53 AM   #184550
race2c
Garage Status

I look at it this way, like previously stated, my undergrad is in safety so I have a generalized safety degree with very few environmental classes. other than an environmental law and policy class.

The environmental stuff will require more work though...

CAM
king of wafflers
foo is deep
guarantee expert
opinion hoar
Closed Thread