Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 05-02-2013, 02:23 AM   #98451
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post

might go see if can haz on friday
call them first, the one here only has like one or two kinds of boxes in the store, i had to use site to store.

and i agree, can get wiring at Hell, FIDIL
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:24 AM   #98452
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

need snacks for excalibur rofl. will check then order if not there

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2013/0...d-not-try.html

:HNGGG: CIA be in mexico. fuckin shit up. mexis need to make a corrido bout them bamfs

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:25 AM   #98453
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

just noticed that you can get Bosch beam wipers on RockAuto for like $5 each (plus shipping). Ends up being like $9-10 each. Not bad.

gonna order MANN filters from there

need to get yak some snacks
Old 05-02-2013, 02:30 AM   #98454
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

on mine i had to buy the bigger fuses cause my amps puts so many rms out. they where in the seprate packs but i think i had 30-40 bucks in it. i built my box had about 20 ish in it.

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 02:31 AM   #98455
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

dfw dem bawwsh wipers.

need lowerc to link me to amp he posted last time. so close to ordering that shit mayne

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2013, 02:33 AM   #98456
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

one of mine is a power acoustic which is cheap and i know alot dont like them but its been a great amp for me.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

http://www.ebay.com/itm/POWER-ACOUST...1fe1b4&vxp=mtr

not really a fan of that ugly skull but dgaf under the seat 90 bucks though cant beat it.

Old 05-02-2013, 02:34 AM   #98457
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

how mash was urs

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2013, 02:34 AM   #98458
stonehenge

dual also makes decent amps for the cost
Old 05-02-2013, 02:35 AM   #98459
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

found it

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_...ch-P300-1.html

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2013, 02:39 AM   #98460
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-INFINITY...item53ee416194

theres my other i found it for like 50 bucks refurbd

---------- Post added at 01:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
fts you could find more power for less

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 AM ----------

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-POWER-AC...#ht_3350wt_956

ie

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

crunch also makes a nice amp for low cost. i like pa amps a little better. profile used to make a nice one also for low cost idk if they still do.

Old 05-02-2013, 02:42 AM   #98461
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

sum like these?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Polk-Aud...=1218205764281

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Rockford...&skuId=5665553

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Power+Ac...&skuId=5614911

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Boss+-+A...&skuId=3527895

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2013, 02:44 AM   #98462
stonehenge

If that Rockford Fosgate you listed is the kinda wattage you need, this one has a lil more watts and is cheap:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Power-Acou...ifier/21607616
Old 05-02-2013, 02:46 AM   #98463
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

yeah like i said i have 4 channel been the shit so far for 2 years.

Old 05-02-2013, 02:47 AM   #98464
stonehenge

I've had my Pioneer 760w for like 9 years and still going strong lol
Old 05-02-2013, 02:48 AM   #98465
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

might get that PA amp with the skull

here me subs
http://www.amazon.com/15-SC12S4-Memp.../dp/B0046IFY4E

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2013, 03:20 AM   #98466
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Why shallow mounts

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Old 05-02-2013, 03:23 AM   #98467
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

cuz free

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2013, 03:24 AM   #98468
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Oh well nvm then

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

Old 05-02-2013, 03:33 AM   #98469
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

dats right bitch

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2013, 03:45 AM   #98470
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Life is full of good times

Wifey was in accident tonight, she is doing fine however Altima is pretty beat up.
Crappy weather all day, started raining @ 10am and has yet to stop. Shes heading home @ 545 easbound approaching light. Truck in right lane veers over into hers as they approach red light and slams on brakes right in front of her, she cant stop and pops the rear end of the truck. significant damage to radiator support and front end, hood literally looks like --> /\ now and fenders are done. Radiator is in/on top of motor and not sure extent of damage to motor

She is ok and that is all that really matters to me. We now have a Kia Spectra in garage, damn I thought escape was small too
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 03:58 AM   #98471
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

douchey Fl drivers. hope they get pinned for accident though. pinche rear end collisions always fall on person in back i heard.

least waifu be ok brah.

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2013, 04:00 AM   #98472
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Thanks

And yet, it is a No fault state, she was cited even though other driver was shit driver The FHP trooper was cool tho. He felt bad and did not want to give her the ticket but had to.
Old 05-02-2013, 04:05 AM   #98473
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

she has chance to fight that shit? she have to pay ticket?

was other driver being douche?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 05-02-2013, 04:17 AM   #98474
.GARY.

Can fight, but likely lose since it is no fault. No witnesses either as no one stopped in pouring rain to help also except for 1 person heading in other direction who made u-turn to come back and check on her
Old 05-02-2013, 04:18 AM   #98475
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

fucking trash. why did that cunt/faggot just switch out of nowhere?

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works