Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 01-10-2014, 09:58 PM   #25201
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 10:46 PM   #25202
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

sooo guess who no longer has an iphone and went back to the other side
.GARY. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 11:03 PM   #25203
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

we traded you for hayze
Old 01-10-2014, 11:19 PM   #25204
.GARY.

.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
.GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one..GARY. says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Hayze?

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

looking for some buds to work with S4 that have a mic, have briefly read up and seems not many work, any suggestion? Also want to class up the phone, anyone use Case Mate before? I'm certain one of you has.
looking at these....
Old 01-10-2014, 11:25 PM   #25205
stonehenge

case mate should be decent or spigen

most earbuds should work, I have a pair of skullcandy's and a single earbud made by jlab, both work (the buds, mic, and button all work)
Old 01-12-2014, 09:39 AM   #25206
stonehenge

I was gonna test g2sex tomorrow but bish won't turn on

It's been sitting in my backpack for months so the battery is probably just 100% dead. I tried plugging it in without a battery, plugging it in with the battery, and letting it sit for 30 minutes to charge, still won't turn on.

So I'll just leave it plugged in for hours and see what happens.
Old 01-12-2014, 10:49 PM   #25207
stonehenge

Charged it all night, still wouldn't power on.

Took the battery out for an hour, put it back in and it turned on with 100% charge. So it charged last night but wouldn't start lol wtf

Posting from it now (wifi)

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
Old 01-13-2014, 03:23 AM   #25208
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I haz iPhone now
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:19 AM   #25209
stonehenge

mhmm
Old 01-13-2014, 10:06 PM   #25210
.GARY.

Ended up ordering the first case I posted previously. The black shell and wood grain I thought was pretty sex, plus got it for less than 1/2 price on fleabay

Any good launcher apps anymore? I was going to DL launchPro but seems they dont keep up with it anymore, any other suggestions you guys may have that I can put on to tinker with?
Old 01-13-2014, 10:14 PM   #25211
chevyrado14
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater
chevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theaterchevyrado14 drives a Chevrolet movie theater

i use nova launcher. its been the best imo.
Old 01-14-2014, 01:10 AM   #25212
stonehenge

cheap ftw

Nova and Apex are the best launchers for the newer versions of Android.

So I went to activate this TMo sim in the g2sex and the g2sex needs an OG big SIM and the TMo SIMs I have are mini.

About to print out a SIM template and cut out an adapter

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

adapter crafted
phone activated
drug dealer burner phone status achieved

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

calls/texts work but not data

The $3 plan I picked has unlimited calls/texts and unlimited data (200mb of 4g before throttle)

so the plan isn't the issue

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

It seems like an APN issue when I go to APNs it is blank. I try to add one and after I hit save it doesn't show up, it's still blank.

I wonder if it's an issue with this ROM that Cez sent it with OG AOKP.

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

rebooting after adding the APN made it show up, all working now

might flash this thing back to stock for testing (lol gb) or maybe cm9 or something
Old 01-15-2014, 03:05 PM   #25213
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

I have the CaseMate black aluminum one on my S3 and like it. After 1 1/2 years of use it's starting to show some wear. Will need a replacement soon.

fu google services. After a reboot it's taken up 20% in 1 hour. It's never given me issues before. fu

kawasig3 by MBCo, on Flickr
M.B Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:35 PM   #25214
stonehenge

I've had that happen before and then after a reboot it stopped. It seems pretty random.

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 AM ----------

$199 off contract for a 16gb Motorola w/ 4 cores, 720p screen, and kitkat?

If I was going the prepaid route then would seriously think about it.
Old 01-15-2014, 04:46 PM   #25215
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.M.B Co has a piruja stable.

ya, super annoying. At 70% now, awake is solid blue...lawl

Old 01-15-2014, 06:34 PM   #25216
stonehenge

kdfw normandie
Old 01-15-2014, 10:52 PM   #25217
.GARY.

Debating on adding a launcher or not and if it would really be worth it
Old 01-15-2014, 11:54 PM   #25218
stonehenge

it's free and can be uninstalled quickly, go for it

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

g2x has been having full bars of HSPA+ pretty much everywhere. At work, at home, at nana-in-laws on the other side of town. I talked to my wife as I drove home from work and it didn't drop or get shitty, she used it on her way to nanas house and I talked to her on the way with no issues.

It's looking like TMo is going to work for me I wish I could try out their LTE, but knowing that there is HSPA+ everywhere I need it is nice.
Old 01-16-2014, 07:01 PM   #25219
stonehenge

dude called for help because his camera isn't working and she tells him to update his apps and rambles on. Then she tells him how to save his battery over and over wtf (turn down brightness, gps, games, airplane mode, etc)

Video page
Full screen

Old 01-16-2014, 07:44 PM   #25220
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

2minutes in my brain exploded

Old 01-16-2014, 08:57 PM   #25221
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.B Co View Post
brain exploded
Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm super fly TNT, I'm the guns of the Navarone! In fact, what the fuck am I doing in the back? You're the motherfucker that should be on brain detail! We're fuckin' switching! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this ngas skull!
Old 01-17-2014, 03:13 AM   #25222
.GARY.

Wow, I couldnt listen to that whole thing

Got my new case today, it is the seckz, love it.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:44 PM   #25223
M.B Co
lookatmykittahpenis

*myfeels*

Fixed for one day. yougoddamn son of a bitch google.I will burn down your servers. And my wife decided it would be funny to install an app without telling me. Some tracking bull shit to find you kids and delusional grandpa.

This morning! Usually at 96% a few hours into the morning. Not today

Untitled by MBCo, on Flickr

Yesterday

Last edited by M.B Co; 01-17-2014 at 02:46 PM.
Old 01-17-2014, 04:22 PM   #25224
stonehenge

I'm guessing that deleting and reinstalling play services doesn't help?
Old 01-17-2014, 04:46 PM   #25225
JayBo
♪♫Boogie Woogie King♫♪

JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
JayBo thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

I wants to see case. I'm tired of Otterbox. Either getting one like Gry has or a Spigen