Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 12-02-2014, 10:07 PM   #1401
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

i think us hillbillies are the only ppl that call em that. real world calls them suspension foot bridges or something like that. never seen one outside the hill billy land really.

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

tyler trying to pretend he not a hillbilly cause he lives in knoxville

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 10:22 PM   #1402
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

I live in Crossville sir and yes I do call them a swinging bridge.

Was meaning more like a "tea bag" isn't the tea bag our ancestors new. Thought it may be some sort of cousin fucking/sister fucking slang word
1974 C-10- Lowered 5/5, Bonspeed Billets, 08 LSX Swap, Full Frame Off Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
pwtr02ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 10:26 PM   #1403
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 12-02-2014, 10:52 PM   #1404
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwtr02ss View Post
I live in Crossville sir and yes I do call them a swinging bridge.

Was meaning more like a "tea bag" isn't the tea bag our ancestors new. Thought it may be some sort of cousin fucking/sister fucking slang word
crossville is better than knoxville? thats like saying you dont suck dick just let them finish in your mouth.

most cousins are fucked across a swinging bridge in the head of a holler thats a fact.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

tyler do you drive to knoxville every day for work or do you work in crossville to now? i remember you used to work in down town in knoxville. be long drive if did every day.

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 12-02-2014 at 10:47 PM.
Old 12-02-2014, 11:44 PM   #1405
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Also expected NHB's definition of swinging bridge to include incest, anus, scrotums, and/or toothless BJ.

Sent from my LG-D801
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 11:52 PM   #1406
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

no thats what stays across it.

Old 12-03-2014, 02:00 PM   #1407
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.pwtr02ss likes big butts and he cannot lie.

Quote:
crossville is better than knoxville? thats like saying you dont suck dick just let them finish in your mouth.
I'm not saying anything about anything. You said I was acting like I wasn't a hillbilly because I lived in Knoxville. I just corrected you on where I lived. I'm still not sure where the acting like I'm not a hillbilly came from...I'm not country nor am I city folk. I'm just a average guy living in a small town in TN

Quote:
tyler do you drive to knoxville every day for work or do you work in crossville to now? i remember you used to work in down town in knoxville. be long drive if did every day.
I work on the west side of Knoxville, I drive everyday. Its about 1 hour each way

Quote:
i heard a guy say the only thing im trying to catch at some fishing tournament requires a a half a bottle of xanax as bait once
Old 12-03-2014, 04:57 PM   #1408
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

NHB mad that you're normal dude instead of hillbilly

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 12-03-2014, 06:10 PM   #1409
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

tyler all upset like im serious.........

crossville pretty damn hillbilly still has evidence

http://www.crossville-chronicle.com/...7c44234ad.html

Old 12-03-2014, 06:25 PM   #1410
stonehenge

Mef

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 12-03-2014, 06:40 PM   #1411
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

and tyler man fuck that drive id move

Old 12-03-2014, 09:03 PM   #1412
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

I'm not mad, just wasn't sure where the hillbilly part came in..

Yes lots of Meth and pills but thats more in Crab Orchard than "Crossville". Fuck meth heads.

I like my job and I like Crossville. I bought a house there 5 years ago and I worked here then. Its not to small and not to big.

Quote:
Old 12-03-2014, 10:21 PM   #1413
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i havent been to crossville in years

sorry your in hillbilly denial.

Old 12-03-2014, 10:28 PM   #1414
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

Hillbilly drink pepsi. I don't drink pepsi

Quote:
Old 12-03-2014, 10:52 PM   #1415
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Hillbilly drink pepsi. I don't drink pepsi
mtn dew?

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

you grow up in crossville too? you do realize i have family not far from you and my mom lived down in that area at one time. also it is part of cumberland plateau which is the same mountain range in harlan perry and letcher county ky. so all your denial is void.

Last edited by shootermcgavin003; 12-03-2014 at 11:02 PM.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:17 AM   #1416
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
i bet no one knows what a swinging bridge is besides us really.
We have them everywhere around here. A lot are falling apart, old, and shit but they are everywhere.

Hell, a shit ton of people STILL drive their cars/trucks through the creek to get to their house/trailer/camper where I live.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 02:28 PM   #1417
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

Quote:
mtn dew?

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

you grow up in crossville too? you do realize i have family not far from you and my mom lived down in that area at one time. also it is part of cumberland plateau which is the same mountain range in harlan perry and letcher county ky. so all your denial is void.
I grew up in Crossville but lived in Smithville from 7th grade until I was 19 and moved back to Crossville.

I drink water. Kicked the pop habit about 4 years ago

Quote:
Old 12-04-2014, 03:39 PM   #1418
stonehenge

No incest, water instead of Pepsi/Mt dew, fancy leather sofas, def not hillbilly

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 12-04-2014, 06:09 PM   #1419
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

hes one of them upitty ones that moved to the mouth of the holler. the shit goes on 5 mins down the road.

my mom lived at onedia and down around watts bar at a time when she was a kid. she also lived in wv in parkersburg once. seems like my cousin (one of the hot twins) lives in crossville now idr she married some guy down in tn but im not sure what town. her mom and dad lives down around douglas lake.

Old 12-04-2014, 06:12 PM   #1420
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

pics of hot cousin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
No incest, water instead of Pepsi/Mt dew, fancy leather sofas, def not hillbilly

Sent from my LG-D801

Quote:
Old 12-04-2014, 06:13 PM   #1421
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
We have them everywhere around here. A lot are falling apart, old, and shit but they are everywhere.

Hell, a shit ton of people STILL drive their cars/trucks through the creek to get to their house/trailer/camper where I live.

the people that live in campers shits so funny. they still do the creek drive but alot have low water bridges now. which is basically a pipe layed in the creek and covered with dirt. i know of three swinging bridges that are still in use too. one dood rides a rascal across his. they def do incest things we charged his brother once for knocking up his daughter.

Old 12-04-2014, 06:14 PM   #1422
pwtr02ss
dododododooooooo

Wow

Quote:
Old 12-04-2014, 06:18 PM   #1423
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Quote:
pics of hot cousin?

just a min she lives in morristown now apparently. she did live somewheres west of knoxville dont remember exactly where.

https://www.facebook.com/erin.adams.589 her sister is kendra if your looking for that one too.

Old 12-04-2014, 06:18 PM   #1424
stonehenge

Sent from my LG-D801
Old 12-04-2014, 06:36 PM   #1425
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

yeah i hate those fuckers i have thought about cutting the cables on the bridge so many times.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

bored so ill post some more of my family for you fapping pleasures

https://www.facebook.com/anna.m.cost...on=friends_tab

https://www.facebook.com/kimberly.ke...on=friends_tab

https://www.facebook.com/desirea.ban...on=friends_tab