Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 02-08-2014, 09:15 PM   #20551
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

That sounds fun, will try it too
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 09:26 PM   #20552
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Oh yeah, have double the amount of smoke too.

Video page
Full screen

I only have the IRNV and FLIR unlocked for the M249 anyway, so might as well have some fun.

I bet it works pretty well sometimes.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

I equipped claymores to set at those side stairs/entrances so we don't get flanked because of retarded teammates either. At least they will have to stop and blow them up...or die and alert us.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:47 PM   #20553
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

have some shit to do today but I'll try to play tonight
Old 02-08-2014, 11:27 PM   #20554
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

I'm going to try to play some, but it probably won't be until real late tonight.

Old 02-10-2014, 04:38 AM   #20555
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Blake, you been playing with your profile set to offline or something? I was on last night and today and it said you were offline on PSN, but in battlelog it showed that you were playing.

Old 02-10-2014, 04:49 AM   #20556
VmaxEngage
melons :drool:

VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
VmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTVmaxEngage will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

No idea? I played a few games last night
Old 02-10-2014, 04:54 AM   #20557
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

I think Battlelog is just fucked. I can't even use it on PS4, doesn't work.

Old 02-10-2014, 05:07 AM   #20558
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yea. i saw that u and another dude were playing friday but on psn only one dude was on

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 07:10 AM   #20559
stonehenge

Yesterday the PSN app said Cez/Nailz were playing and Royarz and a few others were online but not in-game. Then I refreshed and it said no one was on. Then I refreshed again and it said y'all were on again. Every time I refreshed it would go back and forth.

So I texted Cez and you guys weren't on.

Old 02-10-2014, 09:04 AM   #20560
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Played some today and tonight. Had a 40-0 match today and two 42-0 matches.

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

BTW, if you guys want a decent rate of fire and low recoil assault rifle I've been trying out the AUG and love it. It reminds me of the AK5.

The ACW-R melts faces off but it's recoil is terrible, I usually try to stick around houses or hug corners when I'm using it. I had a couple nice kill streaks with it today though.

Old 02-10-2014, 06:30 PM   #20561
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Played outlast last night

Got to the first part where I had to hide in the cabinet and was like NOPE NOPE NOPE NO MORE NOPE
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:32 PM   #20562
stonehenge

when they see you and you have to run, jump over shit, and try to get out of their site before you can hide in a cabinet or under a bed or w/e it's more intense.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:33 PM   #20563
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

yeah thats an even bigger bag of nope

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Gimme a gun and Ill play the game

Run and hide?

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:41 PM   #20564
stonehenge

Old 02-10-2014, 06:48 PM   #20565
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 06:54 PM   #20566
stonehenge

pretty sure that later you have to push bookcases and shit in front of doors to keep them out
Old 02-10-2014, 08:09 PM   #20567
apedestrian

apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo
apedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imoapedestrian can perform some srs rep rapes imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Played some today and tonight. Had a 40-0 match today and two 42-0 matches.

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

BTW, if you guys want a decent rate of fire and low recoil assault rifle I've been trying out the AUG and love it. It reminds me of the AK5.

The ACW-R melts faces off but it's recoil is terrible, I usually try to stick around houses or hug corners when I'm using it. I had a couple nice kill streaks with it today though.
aug is a sniper tier ass rifle, i member i put 4x and grip on it and holy shit it was good
Old 02-10-2014, 09:02 PM   #20568
stonehenge

(a NSFW pic in the header and most links are NSFW): http://www.reddit.com/r/ThePlayroom

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

for Royarz:

A video on Toukiden (MH style game). Peeps on Reddit have been excited about it, it's supposed to be pretty bamf. The video is an hour long so don't watch it all lol just skip through it:

Video page
Full screen
Old 02-10-2014, 09:58 PM   #20569
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
(a NSFW pic in the header and most links are NSFW): http://www.reddit.com/r/ThePlayroom
LOL that is awesome, they have a thread on NeoGAF for the same stuff.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Imma have to check some of that shit out on there...lol some of it is pretty jesty thus far.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedestrian View Post
aug is a sniper tier ass rifle, i member i put 4x and grip on it and holy shit it was good
I think I finally recorded some gameplay last night when I was doing raepz with the AUG on Dawnbreaker. I was just fucking peoples shit up medium-long range, even snipers.

Old 02-10-2014, 11:02 PM   #20570
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

for Royarz:

A video on Toukiden (MH style game). Peeps on Reddit have been excited about it, it's supposed to be pretty bamf. The video is an hour long so don't watch it all lol just skip through it:

[t]XpPHWLyvxlM[/yt]
Ooooo is that for le vita? Looks like some good coop fun
Old 02-10-2014, 11:32 PM   #20571
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rogers View Post
Ooooo is that for le vita? Looks like some good coop fun
Word

I want that toukiden game directly in my anus.

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

...preordering on Amazon for tomorrow.

Thnks le Juan

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

You can look at some of the Oni here: http://www.tecmokoeiamerica.com/touk...aracters2.html

Old 02-10-2014, 11:33 PM   #20572
stonehenge

Yeah Vita. I need to try the demo
Old 02-10-2014, 11:38 PM   #20573
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

The chain and sickle look badass, probably be right at home using that since I'm use to playing with Kratos and Gabriel Belmont.

Old 02-11-2014, 12:48 AM   #20574
stonehenge

Have you played a monster hunter type game nailz? It's all about timing. Try the demo, I think its already available for the Vita and from what I heard it is decently long.
Old 02-11-2014, 01:10 AM   #20575
Mr.Rogers
Papagos.... :scared:

Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:Mr.Rogers thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Dannng will def have to check that bish out I need games for me vita! Joo gonna get it too juan anf naizl