Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2018, 12:23 AM   #125551
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ok, so it's this one: https://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/MacB...+Teardown/4990

Notice how the battery is directly below the trackpad? If it swells, it will stop the trackpad from clicking. You said when you press down on the trackpad, it's hard to get it to physically click, right? You can still tap it or maybe force it to click in some spots. could be swol'd battery. You can just unscrew the bottom and take a look at the battery in that model. Is usually obvious if it's swollen.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

If the battery is swol'd you can replace it hella easy. If the trackpad is actually bad, that requires more work. Not hard just lots of screws and cables to carefully remove and replace. https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/MacBook...lacement/12661
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 12:30 AM   #125552
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

ooo, i see it. yeaaa gonna have to check it out then. been using me bamf logitech mouse but is annoying lol

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 05:08 PM   #125553
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Have seen plenty of swol' battrees but rarely see the trackpad fail. So hopefully it's just a battery swap. Easy and you end up with longer battery life most likely.
Old 04-24-2018, 05:32 PM   #125554
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Hi friends. In TAPs right now. Its a class that transitions you from mil to civ, and it makes me wanna commit mass hommiside. Hope all is well
Old 04-24-2018, 06:51 PM   #125555
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

always good to put that out there on the internwebz
nekkidhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 07:42 PM   #125556
stonehenge

nhb has dispatched popos to your location thx
Old 04-25-2018, 12:13 AM   #125557
TATERNATER
potato tornado

TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU
TATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUUTATERNATER can't stop reading wikipedia... FFUUUU

Srs hillbilly is srs

G’damn
Old 04-25-2018, 04:17 AM   #125558
nekkidhillbilly

nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:nekkidhillbilly used to read Word Up magazine.  Salt N Pepa and Heavy D up in the limousine... :truestory:

idgaf but im sure some fucker will be like ohhh this nga going to shoot up a new country concert or fgt rave. wait aren't those the same thing?
Old 04-25-2018, 03:19 PM   #125559
nekkidhillbilly

so ive pondered for years the show just the ten of us. 10 of them but they had a suburban so where did 1 mother fucker ride? did they just throw a kid in the back cargo area?
Old 04-25-2018, 03:37 PM   #125560
stonehenge

One seatbelt per person is for pussies imo

Sent from my LG V20
Old 04-25-2018, 04:04 PM   #125561
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

They saw how mexicans ride

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-25-2018, 06:33 PM   #125562
nekkidhillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
One seatbelt per person is for pussies imo

Sent from my LG V20
well 2 of them where in car seats. just put them babies in the back they will roll around.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

new thread idea.
Old 04-26-2018, 02:07 PM   #125563
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Bolt car seat to cargo floor. Problem solved.

...actually, I bet I could rig up a very safe, secure, dependable setup using the car seat hooks that stick out of the back seat. I'm pretty sure they'll work just as well behind the back seat as on it.
Old 04-26-2018, 02:27 PM   #125564
nekkidhillbilly

well if you remember the brat it had the seat option like that but modern times wouldn't allow that. still 10 ppl in a burban would suck ass.
Old 04-26-2018, 04:25 PM   #125565
stonehenge

lol in other countries the brat shipped with seats in the bed, didn't it? But when it hit the US, that was "unsafe" so you had to add them on your own or something? I forget the details on that.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:30 PM   #125566
nekkidhillbilly

im pretty sure had the option from the factory seeing as lap belts where in rear seats til 89.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subaru_BRAT apparently they where in the rear from oem. id like to have one honestly. they also had a t top version.
Old 04-27-2018, 12:44 AM   #125567
stonehenge

hell yeah, they are badass

I was mixed up. I knew there was some legality thing involving the rear seats. Turns out what I was thinking of is how they added the rear seats to make it qualify as a recreational vehicle or passenger car or whatever instead of a truck. That way it didn't get taxed as a truck.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

clean 83 T-top with 131k on it for $10k

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1983-Subaru...5azkmH&vxp=mtr

have fun
Old 04-29-2018, 05:39 AM   #125568
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

finally got me another kitty

she smoll. like, a few weeks i think?

excalibur is PISSSED. hissing at her so much

named her Caliburn

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-30-2018, 12:14 AM   #125569
stonehenge

Sent from my LG V20
Old 04-30-2018, 01:33 AM   #125570
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

thx for reminding me to post her up

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-30-2018, 03:56 AM   #125571
stonehenge

Dat light skinded kittah

Sent from my LG V20
Old 04-30-2018, 05:52 AM   #125572
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

She so cute cuz she follows me everywhere

Bought her somr formula and she didnt like it much :/ gonna have to find the one my buddy was feeding her tomorrow

And she shat on my fav blanket

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

/is my kittens poo supposed to be runny??

Quote:

Unlimited Pedo Works
Old 04-30-2018, 03:20 PM   #125573
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Old 04-30-2018, 03:32 PM   #125574
stonehenge

Can't remember but considering she's been eating nothing but formula, it doesn't surprise me.

Sent from my LG V20
Old 04-30-2018, 05:21 PM   #125575
nekkidhillbilly

try some kitten formula dry