Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Old 08-02-2010, 06:36 PM   #1926
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
is there a badass weather app? i want one that can has moving things like the htc default one.
Beautiful Widgets.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:42 PM   #1927
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

can i buy it from the web? idk about buying through my phone

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 06:46 PM   #1928
MikeH
waffler

http://www.mediafire.com/?mpomuori2wp7434
Old 08-02-2010, 06:47 PM   #1929
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 08:59 PM   #1930
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

anyone have a link to the psx emulator?

do not want to pay
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 09:03 PM   #1931
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

android-underground.com

it's there, go back a few pages or search for it. that place has lots of stuff.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 10:58 PM   #1932
MikeH
waffler

Juan, how does the internal memory on the X work? Is it only for apps and their data?
Old 08-02-2010, 11:04 PM   #1933
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Yeah, it can't be accessed by the user. If they ever put roms on it, I bet that will be one of the main goals because why do we need 8gb of app storage? lol

BTW another BW update came out, it is at 3.04 now.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:14 PM   #1934
MikeH
waffler

Do pictures and videos you take go on internal or do they still go on the SD too? Seems pretty stupid to have 8GB of internal just for apps.

I give up on BW til I get my X.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:18 PM   #1935
stonehenge

Nope, they go to the SD card. On the Incredible you can choose to store on SD or internal and when you mount the phone to the computer, it mounts 2 drives. One for the SD card and one for the internal.

But at the same time, my coworker with the Inc said that most apps don't see the internal so it isn't THAT useful. Like he puts his music there and the stock player will see it but most 3rd party apps don't see it and he can't edit tags or move songs while on the phone because file managers and whatnot don't all see that internal partition.

But he sometimes doesn't know what he is doing so he might not be 100% right
Old 08-02-2010, 11:23 PM   #1936
MikeH
waffler

WTF thats just stupid. I will probably use 1GB for apps if that.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:25 PM   #1937
stonehenge

I don't remember what the Droid had for internal. I want to say like 512 or maybe even 256 for apps. I filled that up once when I first got it and was installing tons of pointless shit. When I only keep apps that I use, I didn't hit that limit so 1gb would be PLENTY.

I'd like to use my internal for apps and pics. The SD card would be for music, random shit, and data that apps save.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:32 PM   #1938
MikeH
waffler

Sheck dis out.

http://alldroid.org/default.aspx?g=p...=6316#post6316

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Says you can set hot keys so you can have volume press to change songs.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Didnt realize it said you could also use RockPlayer.
Old 08-03-2010, 02:11 AM   #1939
MikeH
waffler

Damn I just remembered I wont be able to text or surf the web during a call anymore.

Old 08-03-2010, 03:09 AM   #1940
stonehenge

I never need to do both at once but I don't tether religiously like you may need to do.
Old 08-03-2010, 04:17 AM   #1941
MikeH
waffler

Always look up numbers or directions on google during calls.

Has there been any progress on the unbricking tool?

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Started using Fancy Widget, it doesnt have all the options of BW but I like it.

Old 08-03-2010, 05:51 AM   #1942
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Always look up numbers or directions on google during calls.

Has there been any progress on the unbricking tool?

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Started using Fancy Widget, it doesnt have all the options of BW but I like it.

[IMG]http://i627.photobucket.com/albums/tt354/mikehays87/066f0ee9.jpg[IMG]
Haven't heard anything about the unbricking tool

Fancy Widget looks nice but I'm over the HTC Sense style clocks for the most part. Not flip clocks in general but the ones that look like HTCs are getting old to me. I decided to put BW away for a while, I'm using "Digital Clock Widget". Nothing fancy but it works and is nice and clean.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:21 AM   #1943
MikeH
waffler

I dont even really want anything for the clock. I just want the weather but havent found anything decent. I didnt like the Sense style clocks but it grew on me and its different, to me anyways.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:38 AM   #1944
stonehenge

http://www.cyrket.com/p/android/org....st_weather.v2/
Old 08-04-2010, 12:02 AM   #1945
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Fancy Widget has been working pretty smoothly so Im just gonna stick with it for the time being. I will probably give this one a try sooner or later.
Old 08-04-2010, 12:16 AM   #1946
xPETIEx

xPETIEx would bone the princess if he was Mario

I just had my X delivered to me today thanks to the FedEx man. I’m so excited to start playing with it! This is my first android phone so I’m not too familiar with them... What are some hints, tips, tricks, or must have apps that you guys can tell me about?
xPETIEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:28 AM   #1947
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Nope, they go to the SD card. On the Incredible you can choose to store on SD or internal and when you mount the phone to the computer, it mounts 2 drives. One for the SD card and one for the internal.

But at the same time, my coworker with the Inc said that most apps don't see the internal so it isn't THAT useful. Like he puts his music there and the stock player will see it but most 3rd party apps don't see it and he can't edit tags or move songs while on the phone because file managers and whatnot don't all see that internal partition.

But he sometimes doesn't know what he is doing so he might not be 100% right
WTF
I have my music on the internal portion and I can do all of that

Wait i lied its on my sd lol

Last edited by Manbearpig; 08-04-2010 at 12:31 AM.
Manbearpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:38 AM   #1948
MikeH
waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPETIEx View Post
I just had my X delivered to me today thanks to the FedEx man. I’m so excited to start playing with it! This is my first android phone so I’m not too familiar with them... What are some hints, tips, tricks, or must have apps that you guys can tell me about?
When did you order?

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
wtf
i have my music on the internal portion and i can do all of that

wait i lied its on my sd lol
liar!
Old 08-04-2010, 12:42 AM   #1949
xPETIEx

xPETIEx would bone the princess if he was Mario

I ordered in store on the 28th.
xPETIEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 12:47 AM   #1950
MikeH
waffler

Hopefully mine comes that quick. My order got put in yesterday.