Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2010, 12:23 AM   #76
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

coma sleep ftw

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 12:46 PM   #77
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I wonder why I have/remember so many more dreams lately than I used to. It used to be once or twice a year at most.

Ok, so...cliff's:
- Worked on a huge ancient diesel engine in an attic that's hooked up to a large air conditioner
- Drove the truck that the engine belongs to
- Worked on a house
- Lit a campfire
- Rich guy appears to be heterosexually challenged
- Found wifi but couldn't get my car's A/C to run right

Working on the big air conditioner engine in the attic that I've worked on in a previous dream. Finally have an oil filter for it (looks like an empty plastic cup, weird). Go to put it on and the old one is broken off with just a stub still in place. Ask for tool, old lady is chilling with my dad and I point to my oil filter tool on the wall. They hand it to me and after a little confusion I get the old one off and replace it. I can't pre-fill the filter because of its position. I notice a small resevoir that appears to be full of a teal colored grease. There's a label saying to empty it periodically and make sure that the machine is greased everywhere. I remember from the previous dream that it is thoroughly greased and look more closely at the resevoir; it's actually hooked up to a large thick blanket that is full of that grease, although there's plenty of room for more.

I start the engine and it doesn't stay running. I try again, this time using the electric starter, and it runs well. As in the previous dream I take the truck (WTF) for a drive, this time solo. There's snow on the roads. I drive through an industrial park. At the turnaround I purposely get the truck a little sideways, quite a feat with this huge truck. There's something around here that I can't remember involving other people on the road.

Now I think it transitions to a separate dream.

I'm working with my dad on a house for a rich guy. I put up a second brick chimney near the front door on the outside of the house. At the top I use a vertical brick as a standoff instead of two halves stacked and mortared. I build a fire in the driveway, trying to remember if the bottom entries to the chimneys are blocked or not so that the fire can breathe properly (despite being 20 feet away from either chimney). Then I worry about the fire's effect on the sealcoating.

The owner shows up in his sparkly pink exotic car, which he drives from the backseat with one hand on the wheel and the other hand on a sparkly pink computer mouse. He wants us to install a Benny Hana, which is an improvised trampoline used in the Marine Corps. He says we can get it at a surplus store and there something I'm thinking I want to grab there too (in the dream I knew what it was but now I don't remember). I repeatedly drive my truck or car down the driveway, down the hill, onto the main road, into the little park, etc as I try to get a good wifi signal and some good air conditioning. The wifi comes easily but the A/C is spotty at best. I figure my dad, an ex Marine, will know where to get the Benny Hana.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:45 PM   #78
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Dream thread

Its so crazy that you can remember all of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
The owner shows up in his sparkly pink exotic car, which he drives from the backseat with one hand on the wheel and the other hand on a sparkly pink computer mouse.
Jested at this.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 02:41 PM   #79
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I jested at it too, while I was dreaming. WTF was up with that shit?

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

I don't know how I remembered so much. There were fewer missing pieces than ever.
Old 12-13-2010, 02:34 PM   #80
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

Last night I had a dream that I was having a difficult day at work. Oddly, in the dream it didn't bother me. Then I woke up tired from a long day at work.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:03 PM   #81
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Dreamed that me and my wife were at a gas station picking up snacks and drinks for some kind of road trip and I was sad cuz CV only has two shallow small cupholders and no console. Not so snack and trip-beverage friendly.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:16 PM   #82
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

You can fix that for $20 at hellmart, bro.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:29 PM   #83
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

had a dream that i woke up and i found lowgmc broken into probably because when i woke up to pee the lights that neighbor gai installed for us came on and i was

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 03:48 PM   #84
stonehenge

Quote:
You can fix that for $20 at hellmart, bro.
Yeah, gonna check out their selection of generic console thingies next time. I think they have an "on-seat bench console" of some sort. It sits on the seat and can be buckled in.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:23 PM   #85
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

You don't have a fold-down armrest? I bought a floor console thingamabobber with two cupholders, and a set of four hook-onto-door cupholders.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:46 PM   #86
stonehenge

I have two fold down arm rests in the center. There MIGHT be room for a small floor console on the hump but I have a feeling that anything that would fit there would either be too small or it would block the slide out tray that has the stock cupholders/cig lighter/ash tray. I guess I could rewire the cig lighter and then never open that tray again. will see what hell has.
Old 12-13-2010, 11:20 PM   #87
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Dreamed that me and my wife were at a gas station picking up snacks and drinks for some kind of road trip and I was sad cuz CV only has two shallow small cupholders and no console. Not so snack and trip-beverage friendly.
cupholders do suck in bench seat cv

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

http://www.rvandvansurplus.com/eshop/products/Swing.jpg

http://www.hotrodssuperstore.com/bilcupcadhol.html

some of those mount to the seats or can be and are better than the cv pos

other option is find like f150 armrest or taurus ect... and swap it in

Old 12-13-2010, 11:21 PM   #88
okbeast

okbeast is one BAMF (srsly).

Dreamed my roomate went out and bought a new washer for our rent-house. One that's here works perfectly fine. wtf
okbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2010, 11:24 PM   #89
stonehenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
cupholders do suck in bench seat cv

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

http://www.rvandvansurplus.com/eshop/products/Swing.jpg

http://www.hotrodssuperstore.com/bilcupcadhol.html

some of those mount to the seats or can be and are better than the cv pos

other option is find like f150 armrest or taurus ect... and swap it in
I'm gonna check Hell for a simple on-the-seat console and if that doesn't work, I'll look into those you posted.

As for the f150/tore-ass, swap in just the arm rest?
Quote:
Originally Posted by okbeast View Post
Dreamed my roomate went out and bought a new washer for our rent-house. One that's here works perfectly fine. wtf
maybe you want one of them fancy high efficiency ones and you don't even know it
Old 12-13-2010, 11:47 PM   #90
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

i have seen people swap in the arm rest from a lesabre to a caprice to have cup holders and shit so it should work you may have to do a little work to mount it to the oem hinge system but if there similar in width you could make it work with yours and look oem

Old 12-13-2010, 11:48 PM   #91
stonehenge

Old 12-13-2010, 11:57 PM   #92
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

yours has the regular cv seats right not the p71 ones

Old 12-13-2010, 11:59 PM   #93
stonehenge

Right, 50/50 with almost no gap in between them.
Old 12-14-2010, 12:02 AM   #94
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

thats right shit there 50/50 on the newer ones not the solid seat or 60/40 like the crapices where

shit may not work

Old 12-14-2010, 12:53 AM   #95
stonehenge

Lol that's why I wasn't sure. The arm rest is two separate ones.
Old 03-18-2011, 11:46 AM   #96
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

I had a shitload of weird dreams last night that I no longer remember.

I do remember I was fucking Gianna Michaels. She was on top, we were on the floor in a living room next to a couch, when a dude walks by the open door. He's this creepy guy I know. Anyway I'm worried because for some reason he seems like her father but he doesn't say anything. Then she and I are talking about why she's attracted to me and I'm trying to convince her that she'll be attracted to me again. I start trying to put something (some kind of hard hat/safety glasses combo) back together that got messed up when I was fucking her but I'm missing a piece. Then I'm trying to fit my hand under the couch to find it, and the guy walks in and offers to lift the couch so I can find it (along with a couple other things I'm missing, one of which was a USB drive, and some things I wasn't looking for like a crappy universal remote control).
Old 03-18-2011, 02:13 PM   #97
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion

Lol wtf. I haz one too

So i drove lowgmc to the store in a ghetto looking area i know but nothing usually happens. So i see my childhood friend working there when she starts scanning my stuff. I make small talk while she does her thing. She finishes, i say bye and head out. Come to find my truck isnt where i parked it. I drop my bags and run inside to get the security tape from the manager. I talk to my friend cuz the manager isnt there and shes assistant manager. For some reason she cant get the tape soon so i call me buddy to pick me up and we go dick around. We end up at a show of some sort when i get a call from my friend saying she has teh tape at her house. I get there and start talking a bit and she ends up saying this is as much time we spent together since god knows when, implying she likes me. Which i quicklysay o i liked u too or something. I was bout to clap dem sheeks but woke up i never found who took lowgmc either pero whats weird is that from what i remember the dream took place like a drama/action movie lol

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 02:41 PM   #98
stonehenge

Quote:
I had a shitload of weird dreams last night that I no longer remember.

I do remember I was fucking Gianna Michaels. She was on top, we were on the floor in a living room next to a couch, when a dude walks by the open door. He's this creepy guy I know. Anyway I'm worried because for some reason he seems like her father but he doesn't say anything. Then she and I are talking about why she's attracted to me and I'm trying to convince her that she'll be attracted to me again. I start trying to put something (some kind of hard hat/safety glasses combo) back together that got messed up when I was fucking her but I'm missing a piece. Then I'm trying to fit my hand under the couch to find it, and the guy walks in and offers to lift the couch so I can find it (along with a couple other things I'm missing, one of which was a USB drive, and some things I wasn't looking for like a crappy universal remote control).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
Lol wtf. I haz one too

So i drove lowgmc to the store in a ghetto looking area i know but nothing usually happens. So i see my childhood friend working there when she starts scanning my stuff. I make small talk while she does her thing. She finishes, i say bye and head out. Come to find my truck isnt where i parked it. I drop my bags and run inside to get the security tape from the manager. I talk to my friend cuz the manager isnt there and shes assistant manager. For some reason she cant get the tape soon so i call me buddy to pick me up and we go dick around. We end up at a show of some sort when i get a call from my friend saying she has teh tape at her house. I get there and start talking a bit and she ends up saying this is as much time we spent together since god knows when, implying she likes me. Which i quicklysay o i liked u too or something. I was bout to clap dem sheeks but woke up i never found who took lowgmc either pero whats weird is that from what i remember the dream took place like a drama/action movie lol
Old 03-18-2011, 04:38 PM   #99
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

cez can't even get sekz in his dreams
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 04:46 PM   #100
stonehenge

but he was rly rly close