Go Back   All Offtopic Forums > Offtopic > Anything Goes
Arcade Members List Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 09:05 PM   #3451
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

idk what cheese they use on these costco turkey wraps, but good lawd is it strong. I can eat some but its such a huge/thick slice, it kinda kills the other flavors.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

i hear that brah....ladies cast spell on us I feel weird being away from wife. wasnt like that before...but ever since I started this gig and bought our house, its kinda changed the way I feel when were not together
Old 10-07-2009, 09:07 PM   #3452
Manbearpig
:van:

Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Manbearpig says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

YES

UPS man
Old 10-07-2009, 09:17 PM   #3453
Cartwright

Cartwright may have a mustache.

Tonights gonna be a blast
Old 10-07-2009, 09:19 PM   #3454
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005_Silverado View Post
idk what cheese they use on these costco turkey wraps, but good lawd is it strong. I can eat some but its such a huge/thick slice, it kinda kills the other flavors.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

i hear that brah....ladies cast spell on us I feel weird being away from wife. wasnt like that before...but ever since I started this gig and bought our house, its kinda changed the way I feel when were not together

Old 10-07-2009, 09:26 PM   #3455
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
i guess doosh thinks its ok to come in with jeans every day
I wear shorts/jeans every day
Quote:
for those non-mexis...OXXOS be pretty much the mexican versions of a 7-11.

[IMG]http://static.panoramio.com/photos/original/2074178.jpg[IMG]
oh equeez equeez oh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Kitteh-5
[IMG][IMG]
[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y222/Americanmetal071/IMAGE_292.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y222/Americanmetal071/IMAGE_302.jpg[IMG]
someone vomited on your tire brah
Quote:
I'd like to replace #5...but @ $400....it can wait

[IMG]http://www.trademotion.com/schematics/M/MH01315.gif[IMG]

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

ouch...just paid off $460 I had on my sears card....damn pressure washer

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

cez, loan me some $$$$$$$$
$400 for that lil bezel thing!? vete a la verga pinche perro

I had a Sears card, my first CC. Until I realized it was at like 24% paid off, cut up, done.

me too Cez plz (lol @ cez plz rhyme)
Quote:
prop plane, jet, spaceship...once uve flown one u can do em all brah uz a rich white guy, u can do it
just like if you know how to drive a golfcart, you can drive a limo pussy
Quote:
even the short one? I only rode the bus back in kinder or 1st grade...I lived in Tucson at the time...always wondered why they dont have seat belts
WAT
Quote:
i haz spell on me too
Old 10-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #3456
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.2005_Silverado says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

wan...all I remember was I lived on a hill, STEEP hill...bus would pick me up at corner of my street and some bigger calle...I remember there was a store on the corner...I would check out the manikinz I remember walking across the border and getting some shaved ice cone only lived there a yr...my k/g diploma be from AZ! I knew NO ingles, idk how they passed me cuz it was engrish only class
Old 10-07-2009, 09:34 PM   #3457
Cartwright

Cartwright may have a mustache.

Video page
Full screen
Old 10-07-2009, 09:36 PM   #3458
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:
SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:SarkOzy thinks teh legal age of consent is 14 :uhoh:

Old 10-07-2009, 09:37 PM   #3459
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

just slapped together a ROUGH budget through 11/30 If I wanna go to disney and baja 1000 and be able to spend, I need to cut the shit and eat c-o-n err day, no starbux, no WW goodies

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

nice pic brah
Old 10-07-2009, 09:40 PM   #3460
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I need to repack all my stuff tonight I think. Might can squeeze more in my carry on.

Old 10-07-2009, 09:42 PM   #3461
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

can u squeeze brunette on the way back?
Old 10-07-2009, 09:42 PM   #3462
stonehenge

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
wan...all I remember was I lived on a hill, STEEP hill...bus would pick me up at corner of my street and some bigger calle...I remember there was a store on the corner...I would check out the manikinz I remember walking across the border and getting some shaved ice cone only lived there a yr...my k/g diploma be from AZ! I knew NO ingles, idk how they passed me cuz it was engrish only class
WALK across the border from Tucson!? Or drive to Nogales and walk over? Now I wanna know where you lived
Quote:
just slapped together a ROUGH budget through 11/30 If I wanna go to disney and baja 1000 and be able to spend, I need to cut the shit and eat c-o-n err day, no starbux, no WW goodies
c-o-n posse
Old 10-07-2009, 09:44 PM   #3463
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
WALK across the border from Tucson!? Or drive to Nogales and walk over? Now I wanna know where you lived

c-o-n posse
probably drove to nogales or maybe I lived in Nogales

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Ima call my pops...hold on
Old 10-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #3464
stonehenge

Today the guy I work with bought me Chic-Fil-A for giving him rides in the GC all the time.

Step 1. Mob GC
Step 2. Get paid in nomz to do so

The accounting lady bought me In-N-Out and Pizza so far for giving her son rides

It's not like I use money driving them around and I LIKE mobbin the GC way better than working, especially when I get nomz for it
Old 10-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #3465
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

Quote:
can u squeeze brunette on the way back?

I could probably afford a spare ticket.

Old 10-07-2009, 09:46 PM   #3466
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

twas Nogales
Old 10-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #3467
stonehenge

Quote:
twas Nogales
I thought so Because Tucson -> MX = 1-1.5hr drive, so walking =
Old 10-07-2009, 09:50 PM   #3468
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

east of port of entry....1st hill close to poe. Ima look it up on g/e

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarkOzy View Post
I could probably afford a spare ticket.
funner if u do it
Old 10-07-2009, 09:50 PM   #3469
SarkOzy
Secret Shit y0

I'm gone brahs.

Old 10-07-2009, 09:52 PM   #3470
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Is there a point when arm hair is too long?

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

chris...I send ur goodies later today
Old 10-07-2009, 09:52 PM   #3471
stonehenge

my arm hair has never got to be "too long"

bye chriz

nogy be havin lots of lil houses near border brah
Old 10-07-2009, 09:57 PM   #3472
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

Ive noticed my hair getting a bit longer...might have to bust out the #3 or #2. I had a friend who would shave it off, but he was big meat head so he had reason to.

pops said it was first hill, east of POE...twas hoping I could ID it, atleast the street with that slight turn coming downhill.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:16 PM   #3473
stonehenge

my arm hairs be of respectable length i believe lol

hills are hard to tell from above
Old 10-07-2009, 10:38 PM   #3474
2005_Silverado
Gnex Owner

no streetview in nogy? I was planning on using that

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

LOL @ TFO street racin WL "Got to a light with no federalis"
Old 10-07-2009, 11:47 PM   #3475
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSierra View Post
yeap. will post asap though
Where's mah noodz???
Closed Thread