Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 02:31 PM   #99868
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM90 View Post

didnt realize that them templar fgts rolled that deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
In RI if your record has been clean for 3 years you can get one ticket dismissed. Otherwise, you get points and your insurance rate gets fucking jacked like a motherfucker.

WIsh that shit was available in RI. I'd have saved so much money in the past when I used to drive fast.

Now I just obey traffic laws all the fucking time. Some day I'll get shot by some road raging speed demon pussy who's afraid to pass, but until then my insurance is merely ridiculous, not so completely asinine that I can't afford to live.

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...t-snipers.html
http://www.newscientist.com/article/...obots-now.html
^Cez

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...in-threat.html
^
read aboot that rifle a while back. pretty bamf the way it does all the calculations on the computer.

although i dont think killer robots are going anywhere. especially with how much this administration uses them.

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

was searching for this pic to go with caos article for 10 minutes. theres more to it before but couldnt find them, but heres the main one

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works
Cez★ is offline   Reply With Quote