Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #99867
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
insurance wont go up and i wont get any points on my license right?
In RI if your record has been clean for 3 years you can get one ticket dismissed. Otherwise, you get points and your insurance rate gets fucking jacked like a motherfucker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan! View Post
Do the class IMO. Is usually same price and it doesn't go on your record. Just gotta sit in a class and listen to someone tell you how to drive.
WIsh that shit was available in RI. I'd have saved so much money in the past when I used to drive fast.

Now I just obey traffic laws all the fucking time. Some day I'll get shot by some road raging speed demon pussy who's afraid to pass, but until then my insurance is merely ridiculous, not so completely asinine that I can't afford to live.

---------- Post added at 06:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...t-snipers.html
http://www.newscientist.com/article/...obots-now.html
^Cez

http://www.newscientist.com/article/...in-threat.html
^