Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 02:40 PM   #138
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Had an interesting (and pointless) one last night.

It started (or I don't remember the beginning) when I was cruisin on the golf cart. It wasn't the golf cart from work and it seemed to be hauling much more ass since I was heading down a main street and keeping up with the cars. A few times I noticed random golf balls rolling thru the street but I ignored them. When I got to my destination, it was Eddeh's house. It didn't look anything like the pics he's posted of his pero it was his house.

I said sup to Eddeh and then he said something like "I have to go take care of something on the side of the house real quick, you can go ahead and go inside and chill if you want." then he took off. Before I got inside, Kevin Nealon stepped out from behind the little garage thing I parked the GC under. I was surprised and he was like "don't freak out, I'm just here to teach you guys (me and eddeh) how to golf." Being a dream I was like "oh ok cool FIDIL" then he went around the side of the house to talk to Eddeh and I headed inside.

Inside his house was stuff everywhere. Like they had recently painted or something. As I walked into the kitchen/dining room area, Eddeh's wife walked out. She didn't look anything like pics either pero she said something along the lines of "how's it going" and as I was about to respond I woke up.

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote