View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 02:51 AM   #325
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Saw this on facebook...this guy's rambling is great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Wylie Hubbard
more answers..you can probably figure out the questions..
1. i do judge someone by the guitar they play and how they play it..i mean i cruise through the channels and i see a video of a guy who's got enough money to have big tires on his pickup truck that's in a field somewhere down a dirt road and a bunch of girls in cowboy boots and cut off jeans are dancing around and he's got this cheap ass almost toy cutaway guitar that he never plays a chord past the 5th fret on it..well it just skives me out...if your record company is gonna pay a bunch of money for a stylist and a dance instructor and promote you as the next half ass country pop rock star hunk..at least learn a bar chord..jeez.
hmm...beginning to sound like 'hey you kids get off my lawn.' again. sorry.
2. no. i have not done the austin city limits tv show except a cameo thing when hayes carll asked me to sing drunken poets dream with him. my only national tv appearances have been on dave letterman and jimmy fallon. dave requested 'mother blues' and jimmy asked us to do 'drunken poets'. oh yeah, one other television show i did was..was..(stop reading now unless you swear never to tell anyone of what follows. no one..ever..) aw man..i don't wanna say this..don't make me tell this..don't do it..don't do it...noooooo....noooo....aghhhh..oh, okay it was ''the dating game.''
thats right you knew you recognized me..i was bachelor number 2.
it was around 1972 or 73 and i was 23 or 24 years old and was in la staying with an actor friend of mine named royce applegate. he gets a call from the screen actors guild saying they need someone to be on the dating game that night or something like that but he had an audition to go to so he suggested to them that i do it and they said sure and he told me i should do it cause they'd feed me or give me a meal buy out.
chuck barris was there in the studio that afternoon where they had a test run. they told me to quit faking the accent and when they realized i wasn't they said i passed the audition and gave me like 10 dollars for dinner and said come back that night..for some reason beyond my understanding or better judgement i did.
they taped 5 shows right after each other in one night starting at 7 and i was to be on the third show.
in the green room before the show they gave each guy a glass of medium priced champagne to loosen then up. after the make up girl left..i found a unopened bottle.
to be continued...
...of course not as great as his music, but the best wall of half-assed text from an old guy I've seen on facebook.