View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #317
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

some random jokes from reddit that made me jest. Thread title is "What's the shortest, but funniest joke you know?"

Quote:
You gotta hand it to blind prostitutes
Quote:
What do you call a prostitute with a runny nose? Full
Quote:
It's always hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they're always taking things literally.
Quote:
Two deer walk out of a gay bar. One turns to the other and says "I can't believe I just blew thirty bucks in there."
Quote:
What did the leper say to the prostitute?

Keep the tip.
Quote:
A sandwich walks into a bar. Bartender says, "You gotta leave. We don't serve food here."
Quote:
What do you call a cheap circumcision?

A rip off
Quote:
Job interview:

"What's your greatest weakness?"

"Honesty."

"I don't think honesty is a weakness."

"I don't give a fuck what you think."
Quote:
Have you heard about the corduroy pillow?

I hear it's making headlines
Quote:
Where did Sally go during the bombing? Everywhere.
Quote:
A man walks into a bar.

The other one ducks.
Quote:
What did Cinderella say when she got to the ball

-Gluhhgluh
Quote:
What did the ocean say to the beach? Nothing, it just waved.
Quote:
Congress.
moar if you want: http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co...joke_you_know/

I jested many times. Some are the sucks though.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote