Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 12:46 PM   #77
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

I wonder why I have/remember so many more dreams lately than I used to. It used to be once or twice a year at most.

Ok, so...cliff's:
- Worked on a huge ancient diesel engine in an attic that's hooked up to a large air conditioner
- Drove the truck that the engine belongs to
- Worked on a house
- Lit a campfire
- Rich guy appears to be heterosexually challenged
- Found wifi but couldn't get my car's A/C to run right

Working on the big air conditioner engine in the attic that I've worked on in a previous dream. Finally have an oil filter for it (looks like an empty plastic cup, weird). Go to put it on and the old one is broken off with just a stub still in place. Ask for tool, old lady is chilling with my dad and I point to my oil filter tool on the wall. They hand it to me and after a little confusion I get the old one off and replace it. I can't pre-fill the filter because of its position. I notice a small resevoir that appears to be full of a teal colored grease. There's a label saying to empty it periodically and make sure that the machine is greased everywhere. I remember from the previous dream that it is thoroughly greased and look more closely at the resevoir; it's actually hooked up to a large thick blanket that is full of that grease, although there's plenty of room for more.

I start the engine and it doesn't stay running. I try again, this time using the electric starter, and it runs well. As in the previous dream I take the truck (WTF) for a drive, this time solo. There's snow on the roads. I drive through an industrial park. At the turnaround I purposely get the truck a little sideways, quite a feat with this huge truck. There's something around here that I can't remember involving other people on the road.

Now I think it transitions to a separate dream.

I'm working with my dad on a house for a rich guy. I put up a second brick chimney near the front door on the outside of the house. At the top I use a vertical brick as a standoff instead of two halves stacked and mortared. I build a fire in the driveway, trying to remember if the bottom entries to the chimneys are blocked or not so that the fire can breathe properly (despite being 20 feet away from either chimney). Then I worry about the fire's effect on the sealcoating.

The owner shows up in his sparkly pink exotic car, which he drives from the backseat with one hand on the wheel and the other hand on a sparkly pink computer mouse. He wants us to install a Benny Hana, which is an improvised trampoline used in the Marine Corps. He says we can get it at a surplus store and there something I'm thinking I want to grab there too (in the dream I knew what it was but now I don't remember). I repeatedly drive my truck or car down the driveway, down the hill, onto the main road, into the little park, etc as I try to get a good wifi signal and some good air conditioning. The wifi comes easily but the A/C is spotty at best. I figure my dad, an ex Marine, will know where to get the Benny Hana.