Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 12:11 AM   #21
shootermcgavin003
Pro Golfer

Spiffyspeud Champion Word Jam Champion
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT
shootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOTshootermcgavin003 will gtfo if Matt becomes mod on AOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Jeff, if you ever dream that you mail me a winning lottery ticket, you better start fucking mailing me some lottery tickets.

Last night I had a dream that the wife and I went on vacation somewhere. She was sucking my dick on the bed while I grabbed her ass, then she stopped before I alerted and we went out. There were like towers and stuff, didn't notice in the dream but now I think it looked British. So we're on this huge conveyor belt going up and she gets on top of me, puts her tits in my face, but won't fuck.

Goddamn it, I can't get no satisfaction!
like i said there never anything important

shootermcgavin003 is offline   Reply With Quote