Thread: Important: The Chat Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 03:14 AM   #187343
Cez★
C-E-Z★ bitch

El Emigrante Champion Kill Time in Your Office Champion Tobby: Crane Champion Zelda Champion
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.Cez★ says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
My undergraduate cumulative gpa = 3.35 or so / 4.0

graduate cumulative gpa so far = 4.0/4.0 this semester its not looking so good for another 4.0...

GPA is good for your first job, but then again experience/internships/etc mean a lot too. this summer will be my 3rd internship, plus doing the hazmat training coordinator is like 1.5 years or so trainings and such...

i look at it this way, we have a couple other IH majors who may have better GPAs and some various backgrounds. the fact of only having 2 years associated with safety education and 1 internship versus lower gpa + MS in safety + BS in safety + training coordinator + 3 internships. when you look at it this way, does the gpa really matter if it only varies by a couple points?

Some sort of safety in the US Navy is looking tempting...then it would be a great way to get into the safety or hazmat divisions of the FBI. Yes, the FBI has its own safety division and hazmat stuff.
lol fts. ill take what i get and suck the recruiters cock to let me into MIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Post
Some bastard creep fuck in a ghetto looking NBS drove by my shop all slow like 5 times.

Motherfucker I better not get knocked off tonight because I know where that fucking truck resides.
aww hell naww. shouldve lit a cross up front

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewok View Post
kids have the kids choice awards on

Quote:
I am the robber of my cradle. Candy is my body and teddy-bears are my blood. I have snatched over a thousand little girls. Unknown to police. Nor known to Chris Henson. Have withstood time to stalk many children. Yet those kids will never be enough. So as I pray--

Unlimited Pedo Works