Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 11:24 PM   #89
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekkidhillbilly View Post
cupholders do suck in bench seat cv

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

http://www.rvandvansurplus.com/eshop/products/Swing.jpg

http://www.hotrodssuperstore.com/bilcupcadhol.html

some of those mount to the seats or can be and are better than the cv pos

other option is find like f150 armrest or taurus ect... and swap it in
I'm gonna check Hell for a simple on-the-seat console and if that doesn't work, I'll look into those you posted.

As for the f150/tore-ass, swap in just the arm rest?
Quote:
Originally Posted by okbeast View Post
Dreamed my roomate went out and bought a new washer for our rent-house. One that's here works perfectly fine. wtf
maybe you want one of them fancy high efficiency ones and you don't even know it
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote