Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 06:47 PM   #25747
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.B Co View Post
Doing a restore on a co-workers Note 3 as we speak

IMG_20140626_100049 by MBCo, on Flickr

rofl my dad has that case on his. So bulky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyrado14 View Post

ITS ALIVE!

no factory images posted yet. but i also forgot to bring my 7 with me to work. hopefully there will be a rom of it posted soon enough ill just flash that
Dfw L

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 AM ----------

N5/N7 images posted I think

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote