Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 04:00 PM   #125797
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

vdub

Parents had a Jetta (2001), electrical issues up the ass, constant trouble and $. I THINK the newer ones are past all the electrical nonsense though.

Royars has a GTI, I think around 2012 or something. It's damn nice. I think he said the only issue he ever had was a turbo went out but it was covered under warranty.

---------- Post added at 08:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

oh and Royars waifu had a Jetta (2010ish??) and don't think there were issues with it at all. Was a nice car too imo.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote