Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2017, 02:25 AM   #124668
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrolet Fanatic View Post
Had to have sinus surgery AGAIN. 2nd time in 2 years. I had an infection in one sinus cavity that lasted for around 6-7 months after the surgery and wouldn't go away. It wouldn't respond to 3 different antibiotics either. They had to go up in there and suck it out.

...I'm sick again right now too. I hope to god it goes away and I don't have to go through this shit a 3rd time.

Somebody actually has worse sinuses than me. Damn, dude, that shit sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
Holy fuck. Theres gotta be a lemon law on medical procedures
Uhh...yeah, no thanks. Do not want to be fucked by that database. "Sorry, Mr. Cow, your medical history indicates that we could end up liable for a Cez's Law claim if we give it a good try but your body sucks."

Quote:
so a few days ago i got a letter from a bank about a credit card that i had applied for (someone did. got a hold of my info) called bank. had em cancel that shit asap. got a letter now from best buy telling me i was denied for one, didnt apply for it either.

wat do? went to credit karma, didnt tell me much. should i go to experian? ask for credit report? wat do

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

fidil got experian credit repotr
Maybe you got fucked by this: http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2...ly-hacked.html