Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 06:58 PM   #15739
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

The last time I had something sent to home (apartment) I didn't like how the office handled shit. Mail peeps left a note in the mailbox and took the package to the office (which is coo). Then the office people just put every package in a closet next to the common room that is unlocked all day. The closet is also unlocked. I told them I had a package and they were like "yeah it's in there, just find it in the pile" and they didn't watch me or check what I grabbed, could have grabbed whatever I wanted.

But recently our complex was bought by new people who are doing a WAY better job. When I picked up my Diz case the other day, the packages were kept in a locked room next to the main office, I had to show the woman the "you haz package" card, then SHE found my package, then I signed for it and she initialed it. They also keep a log as the packages arrive so that someone can't take it before I go sign for it.

So I'll start sending things to the apartment more often, now that they are doing it right. I wasn't sure yet so I sent the phone to my wifes Nana's house since they're always home. Should have sent it to work, didn't think about it

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

horyshet, TL;DR
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote