Thread: Funny... Role Playing Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 08:32 PM   #1
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Role Playing Thread

Okay so here is the idea. Cao and Cez picking up and throwing sandwiches made me think of this, it may be kinda entertaining. You can only do simple actions, don't write like 20 lines of shit that you are doing and if you introduce an item, you have to say how. Pretend like we are all in the same place. You can make up whatever the fuck you want besides that This will either fail badly or produce a few jests. Like so:

EDIT: NO KILLING EACH OTHER it ruins everything. But feel free to kick each others asses.

================================================

Juan opens a desk drawer and finds a sharpie.

Juan writes "Fuck Chad" on the desk and holds the marker up for someone else to take.
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote