View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 11:46 PM   #270
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonehenge View Post
of course they smell like gas and look old foo
shut up ya damn ghey boy

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

I'm literally about to kill every fedex driver alive

these stupid motherfuckers somehow managed to deliver my package to a lady around the corner and her package to me

I checked my tracking number earlier and it said delivered at the front door

i looked outside and didn't see shit except a big ass box with the wrong name and address

I ordered a gawd deem small fuel filter so it wasn't my shit.

After calling dumbass fedex and getting nowhere i looked at the box again and looked up the address

its literally 2 seconds away. i could have walked to the address

I go to the house(wrong package in tow) and as soon as i get there i see my little box at their front door

i ring the doorbell and tell the lady what happened.

she takes her package and we do a dual facepalm

i leave and start writing my rant

fedex fools are fucking retarded

how do you switch the packacges like that????

its damn near impossible. the boxes had their correct address pero driver was being a fuck nga.

anyway,

Last edited by BillyJeanKing; 08-28-2015 at 11:52 PM.
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote