Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 09:51 PM   #25063
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
Only problem (not specific to the Kyoceras) is Virgin Mobile/Boost devices, which are not allowed on RingPlus but work as long as nobody at RingPlus notices, can't use mobile data on RingPlus. I'll never be able to hack it on the vMo dumbphone I have on RingPlus but I get the feeling I might pull it off on an Android, especially these Kyoceras.

Also, something I really like about Kyocera: MSL is ridiculously easy to get, just use Kyocera MSL reader app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...unlockgods.kyc
Update: Success with the Boost phone.
http://discourse.ringplus.net/t/beat...-with-data/346
That dude's the CTO of RingPlus.

Basically all I had to do was go Settings -> System Updates -> Update Profile.

The Virgin Rise doesn't have "Update Profile". I'm gonna keep looking for a way, maybe some kind of ##code# will give me a menu that enables that. Or maybe I can somehow use pieces of firmware from the Boost Hydro, since they are 99.99% the same phone/OS/etc.