Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 07:26 PM   #12561
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by race2c View Post
Does anyone have the links for rooting and rom instructions for a htc droid incredible 2?

I was told by my dad i am rooing his DInc2 over thanksgiving break, so gotta read up on the process.

tapatalk
lulz cam got told
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Gingerbr...ews-12968.html

iRis = Siri backwards

i give it 2 months before apple goes Law&Order on them.
It isn't nearly as good as siri but they've updated afew times and sometimes it says jesty stuff
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote