View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 06:05 PM   #88
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

You're just gonna keep liking it more. GTA is definitely great. I'm probably forgetting some but this is my list so far:

GTA IV
Resistance: Fall of Man
Fallout 3: Game of the Year edition
Dirt
Dirt 2
Army of Two
Metal Gear Solid 3
Lego Star Wars
Demon's Souls
Dead Space

and I've played these a lot with my friend:
Borderlands
Resident Evil 5
Assassin's Creed I

Then there are a shitload of other ones I want (MW2, Dante's Inferno, Uncharted 1/2, Oblivion GOTY, Prototype, more) but I need to beat some of these first lol

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Oh yeah and you should register for PSN and download some Demos. They are free
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote