View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 03:41 PM   #117
BillyJeanKing
Sneakers O'Toole

Snake 3 Champion
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.BillyJeanKing says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Met this girl on Monday. She white and thick how i like em.

I touched her arm yesterday and it felt firm as a bitch

She told me she lifts

Was texting her last night

Dis what was said:

Korkah: Tell me more about your weightlifting

White wimmin: Well I been doing it for a year and yeah I lift the big ones too

K: Damn that's kinda hot Your arm felt ridiculous

WW: Is that a good thing?

K: Its a great thing. I love a fit girl. Firm in the right places

WW: Haha no i'm trying to get fit for my next job

K: And what is that

WW: Haha a stripper..

K: Really??????

WW: Yes sir

K: That's so cool. Why you wanna be a stripper?

WW: Cause I like dancing

K: Nothing wrong with that. So that means you were serious about being good at twerking

WW: Yea i'm like the only one I know that knows how to twerk

K: White girls usually suck at twerkin. Its nice to know you're good at it. What's your favorite song to twerk to?

WW: I know right. And right now RIP

K: That's a good song. You gotta gimme a show one day

WW: Mhmm. And maybe. Don't know how it would would work.

K: How what would work?

WW: Giving a show to you

K: Oh that's easy lol

WW: How!

K: We'll figure that out, don't worry
BillyJeanKing is offline   Reply With Quote