Thread: Important: The Chat Thread 2
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 07:35 PM   #124803
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
When i pulled into compadres house i noticed his cruze is for sale. Might tell dad to check it out. Cuz im gonna be looking for aomething else now too. Fuck it. He can keep the car. Still good. But im done with it. Left me before in less dire situations. Fuck that shit. Not doing this again. Take my chance with a new car.

Rip ypur cv tho. Shit would hurt me having to drive like that. Knowing its gonna go one day soon probbably. Not letting you down yet. Still goin strong

Ill be looking for something else too. Dad can pay it a few months while i get a job. Which i can tell him can be soon cuz nurses needed everywhere.

Told em i needed a motorcycle. Gonna use this to further my case.

Fuck you cv. I even filled the gas tank yesterday cuz i got my fafsa money
Luckily my daily commute is like 10 mins max and I'm on the way of multiple coworkers and I have a very understanding team that I work with. So if it dies on me, I call them tell them fts, gonna be late or out today, and then ask someone to carpool until I get it fixed or find something new.

If I had a longer commute or more strict of a jerb then I'd probably have figured out a way to replace the CV by now.

Motorcycle fts, need 4 wheels and cage. thx

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

also, living in an apartment means not being able to fix almost anything at home
stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote