View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 05:43 AM   #2529
Chevrolet Fanatic
Life & Hometown

Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.
Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.Chevrolet Fanatic secretly wants Ewok's wife's parrot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez^_^ View Post
how tee hell i know what trophies i has and the ones i need to get then? lol
Pretty much all you need to do is go to your Trophy Collection in the XMB, the one with the trophy icon, then go to whichever game you want and click on it. Then that will show you what trophies you have for the game and which ones you don't.

Video page
Full screen

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by apedestrian View Post
@ trophies and achievements

I like trophies, just gives me extra incentive to play the game and explore it that much more whereas I used to just beat a game and then say FTS never to pick it up or play it again. It seems like I get a lot more out of the games I buy now.

And yes, I am a trophy hoar.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

I hope some of you guys get Dead Island. I think that is going to be awesome playing 4 player co-op on it, especially since you can pretty much free roam and explore the island however you want. Free roaming open world 4 player co-op zombie killing fest, sign me up for that shit.

Fuck PSN Trophies and Fuck Sony
New PSN because I got fucked over: CyberpunkGod
Chevrolet Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote