Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 03:47 PM   #3247
MikeH
waffler

MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.MikeH says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
Default Re: Android Thread

Oh and I'm liking this red theme better than revo, give it a try when you stop being lazy.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

New Samsung chip sounds beast.

Quote:
Samsung's Hummingbird is a great System On a Chip. With a GPU 3x faster than the Snapdragon, and a speedy Cortex A8 CPU core, it sure flies!. Samsung has introduced the Orion into the Android game. Orion will be a dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor with “5 times the 3D graphics performance." Samsung also added: "Orion will feature an embedded GPS, 1080p video encoding and decoding at 30fps, triple display controller and an on-chip HDMI 1.3a interface. To optimize the performance of the CPU, we at Samsung included a few bonuses as well such as a 1MB L2 cache and support for DDR3 memory." Very impressive specs coming out of Samsung on their latest device.
Samsung should be releasing this new device to select customers by year's end and will start mass producing sometime in 2011. Samsung said that the Orion will have the same to better graphic processing power as the Xbox and PS3. All I can say is I may be one of the first to be inline to check this new device out.
MikeH is offline   Reply With Quote