Thread: Android Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 03:10 PM   #3245
stonehenge
y u hovering on my shit for?

stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.stonehenge says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cez★ View Post
im not buying the moto one if sold only in verizon. its not even a fucking phone
Same here. I'd really want it but no way I am paying for a plan on it. I want a tablet to take notes, play games, browse while sitting for long periods, etc. I don't need 3G for that. If I need to look something up in the middle of nowhere real quick, I have my phone. 3G hotspot would prolly allow me to haz 3g on the tablet anyway using my phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeH View Post
Fuck it I'm gonna buy one of those Archos. Its easy enough to download apps from the web or pull them from my phone. At only 300 bucks that's a damn good deal. Supposedly they will be out in October.
It is definitely a good deal and I agree about the apps, not a big deal. I think I'll wait though, there are LOTS of manufacturers preparing tablets. I'm interested to see what all is out by christmas.

---------- Post added at 07:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

stonehenge is offline   Reply With Quote