Thread: Dream thread
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 01:18 PM   #57
theholycow
Bovinus Administratus

theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.
theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.theholycow says if you haz iPhone problems, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my Droid aint one.

Why am I having/remembering so many dreams lately? It's like every day now. It used to be like once a year.

Cliff's: Can't remember a lot of it. So much doesn't make sense.
- Loaded trash in truck.
- Got arrested in . Got to work anyway.
- Cao gets jungle fever when girl falls in love with him.
- UPS finds us standing around outside a building at another college.
- Yet another BAMF bathroom.
- Piss blood.
- Dude gives me a watch. I carry some shit for him (not as a trade for the watch).
- People jesus-walk on wet concrete but I don't.
- I upgrade some kind of roofing nailer or shock absorber.
- Sit around in a bar bullshitting.

Really hazy, a lot missing, so I'll post what I remember. I'll use '?' for details I can't remember and {...} for whole sections I can't remember.

Driving to work, I guess. I decide to go early so I can stop at ? and load up a bunch of trash into the truck that needs to go to ?. A phone call where I talk about it. {...}

Driving . {...} I got arrested. {...} On campus now. {...}

Light-skinned black girl is being very friendly. {...} We're on the highway in her car. It's a muscle car that I've seen often but never identified, I think from the 70s or early 80s. I notice that her passenger side wiper has another wiper blade haphazardly tangled in it. We cuddle while we drive and I'm not sure WTF is going on because I have a wife who I love. Now we're cuddling in a wheelchair in a hospital waiting room. We're not injured. It's very crowded. I have that wiper blade and I think I threw it away. A nurse in a nearby room says they don't have business cards and proceeds to give someone in that room a prinout, or just tells them the phone number, or something.

Now we're on another campus and she is about to walk into a bathroom when a UPS woman comes up to us to say she's got a package for us. So I wait there while the UPS woman goes to get the package and my unnamed companion decides that the bathroom near us isn't good enough so she goes up some stairs.

I decide that while I'm waiting I'll take a leak. I walk into the bathroom and it's decadent - gold stuff everywhere, all kinds of high-class stuff. It's also weirdly designed and I can't find a sink. I piss in the urinal and my piss dribbles out, bloody, but it doesn't freak me out; I think it's a little weird but I pretty much ignore it.

I come out of the bathroom and nearby I find a whole bunch of sinks, seemingly out in the open. I wash my hands and I think the UPS woman brings the delivery.

{...}

This dude I'm with is in his 50s probably. He gives me a nice watch and says some seemingly profound (but possibly really dumb) pun about time. I'm concerned about some machine I'm holding that seems to be halfway between a shock absorber and a pneumatic roofing nailer (but doesn't seem weird in the dream). I help him with a printer and the UPS delivery which was in a small box but is somehow a rather large thing that I guess is supposed to hold two printers.

We're loading up a bunch of stuff that we're going to bring to his car. I pile two printers and a bunch of other crap on the printer holder thing. I expect the thing to be very heavy as it is but it's not, it turns out just to be a plastic tray. He and the others each carry something and I grab the overloaded tray. I carry it to where everyone's going.

I think I see people jesus-walking on wet concrete that's being poured as sidewalks in the front yard of this new house but by the time I get there I see that I can't. ? Something here about wet concrete coated garage doors.

{...}

I'm worried about that machine again. I partially disassemble it, paying special attention to a Z-shaped bracket that actuates the nailer and is loosely placed into a slot, add a metal sleeve (looks like the ones that were on the spark plug wires I got from that NBS in the junkyard) that I've been waiting to put in it, and put it back together.

{...}

Sitting somewhere, maybe a bar, with that guy and some other guys. I'm fiddling with the watch, taking it off and putting it on. Something about a funny pickup line that the guy used to meet me (nohomo, just a humorous way to make a new friend) being better than something he just said.